franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so one fan from another school says that franklin will definately win and Oakland fans take that and automatically assume the of role and assume franklin will come into this game overconfident. I can assure u again that this won't happen. As far asbi can tell these are two of the most evenly matched teams that have played so far in the playoffs and both will b ready to play

Congrats to both teams for making it to the end!

Since I am more familiar with the Rebs, and have seen them play this year, I say they have a great shot at bringing home the gold ball. Good Luck Rebs! Williamson County is rooting for ya.

Can someone from Oakland tells us more about the Pats? How many upperclassmen will be on the field for Oakland? What do the underclassmen look like for the Pats? They have come out of nowhere to be where they are this season.

As a die hard Ooltewah Fan i'm pulling Franklin, but the way Oakland played us on Friday they might come away with a big win.... This team Is good they fly to the ball on defense and on Offense they will run trap plays all night on Franklin.. Just like they did against us... Word of advice don't kick to the punt returner he's the man!!! WOW I want to see a close game but don't think its going to happen!!! Oakland big!!

don't think franklin will worry about oakland return game. Franklin special teams is usually top notch and this years punter has a big leg and pretty good with directional punts. He also handles kickoffs and usually puts em in the endzone

Franklin does have a very solid kicking game. Bt We saw no kickoffs make it to the endzone last night. No wind, so that wasn't a factor. Off night?

Franklin does have a very solid kicking game. Bt We saw no kickoffs make it to the endzone last night. No wind, so that wasn't a factor. Off night?

That surprises me. Usually, not all the time, he puts em in the enndzone. Weather may have had something to do with of or maybe a scheme franklin was using. I'm not sure because I wasn't there. How was the punting last night? Gentry has been solid from what I have seen

That surprises me. Usually, not all the time, he puts em in the enndzone. Weather may have had something to do with of or maybe a scheme franklin was using. I'm not sure because I wasn't there. How was the punting last night? Gentry has been solid from what I have seen

Punting was fine. So were the kickoffs. It really wasn't that cold out either. He was getting the ball inside the 10, usually around the 5. Our kicker was doing his normal distance as well. The coverage of Franklin's special teams was good, so no need to kick away from anyone.

Punting was fine. So were the kickoffs. It really wasn't that cold out either. He was getting the ball inside the 10, usually around the 5. Our kicker was doing his normal distance as well. The coverage of Franklin's special teams was good, so no need to kick away from anyone.

maybe that why Gentry didn't kick in the endzone. It was saving 10 yards.

Should be a huge turnout of fans for the Franklin side. Franklin looked great last night against the Spartans. I don't think that this game will be anywhere close to the game last week between Franklin and Brentwood, and that Franklin should just completely shut Oakland down.

The 5th championship game between Williamson and Rutherford county since 2002 if I read correctly. Shows who is dominate in the state.

I'm not sure that Gentry was off last night, he was still sending them pretty deep, not quite to the endzone, but still inside the 5 in most cases.