Manassas Basketball

Legend

Thanks.....was just a bit shocked by the other fans comments.

i talk to Tevin about his offers all the time

the biggest one he has told me about is Texas State

and their are some others like SEMO, UT Martin, Murray State, TSU, and Denver University

and Charles is getting offers from Gardner Webb, Murray State, UT Martin, UT Chatt, and Lincoln Memorial

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me they have offers and with or with out basketball our boys are going to college the grades. so can u say that? and like i said before u and i do believe it was u at state last year sitting by me. i told you then and i will tell u again i guess u didnt hear me. the players that were our starters did not play time ball when m beat us. do not think we are going to lay down and take that spanking this year.

youre an idiot...

start reading ppls posts closer

she clearly said she wasnt dissing anyone

watch what you reply to next time

Hello? There is a reason you have starters and then guys who come off the bench. Plus they have had an entire summer and they worked to get better. Thats what makes the game interesting. Seeing players change Legend. I figured someone of your "knowledge" would know this. Guess not /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this what im saying if they got crushed with guys better then them starting how can they be better then those guys who was starting ahead o them????

believe me they have offers and with or with out basketball our boys are going to college the grades. so can u say that? and like i said before u and i do believe it was u at state last year sitting by me. i told you then and i will tell u again i guess u didnt hear me. the players that were our starters did not play time ball when m beat us. do not think we are going to lay down and take that spanking this year.

like you got a choice!!!!!! lol!!!

and their are some others like SEMO, UT Martin, Murray State, TSU, and Denver University

and Charles is getting offers from Gardner Webb, Murray State, UT Martin, UT Chatt, and Lincoln Memorial

Good Stuff!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I wish them the best!!!!!

Dude, we know manassas is good....I really think last years man vs Hum game was a blowout because Humboldt just fell apart on the road.Yes my man, Humboldt is a much better team this year and I think they may have something for Buckner and the boys at the 'Boro. By the way....did you learn English at Manassas High School? Just wondering.

did you use tissue after manassas beat the crap out of humboldt last year!!!lol!!!

unlike her legend is clearly dissing yo guys!!! lol!!! look at them fight HB has fell apart already!!!! lol!!!

you really have nothing better to do than to talk trash on the internet do you?

what a loser

thats why youre riding Buckner as long as you can

because after him you will have no sense of accomplishment

youre just another memphis high school graduate (if that)

to make a complete waste of your life

so you try to make yourself feel better by talking on the internet

how pathetic

Thanks!! Appreciate it....always good to see kids be able to play at the next level.

you really have nothing better to do than to talk trash on the internet do you?

what a loser

thats why youre riding Buckner as long as you can

because after him you will have no sense of accomplishment

youre just another memphis high school graduate (if that)

to make a complete waste of your life

so you try to make yourself feel better by talking on the internet

how pathetic

You just might be surprised of his knowledge of basketball if you actually knew who he was. That, itself, has prevented me from arguing with Legend, lol.

You just might be surprised of his knowledge of basketball if you actually knew who he was. That, itself, has prevented me from arguing with Legend, lol.

well he sure fools me

and if he was as smart as you say

then he wouldnt try to degrade other teams

especially when he hasnt seen the other teams

all that does is ruin the posts

and shows you have no class whatsoever

and yes i just posted something inappropriate too

but i dont like the idea of taking shots at other teams

yes... manassas is a very great team

but so are we and yet this guy doesnt give anyone any credit

What is the purpose of argueing about last years game, this is a new year and whether Manassas is better than Humboldt will be settled on the court. Everybody is talking about what the other is going to do( as fans) but the players are the ones that will play the game. Who knows what will happen but anything can happen on any given night with that said, let's not talk about the players on either team. I think this season is going to be a very interesting year, either Manassas or Humboldt will go undefeated this year & win the gold ball.( MARK MY WORDS)