District 14A Game Reports

volfan007

Maybe 1 out of a 100....3-4 times out of 10??...Very unrealistic

chipper....I said Gleason would never beat Union City in football...I'll never say never again... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

IDK what they got coming up,but im talking about this yrs team,no matter how many times they play,they will never beat them this yr.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case people don't know on here.... Trenton's 3 point king, Korensky Simpson, is now at Gibson Co. Without Korensky, Trenton could slide down another spot or two.

I didn't know that, i know PB basketball program has took a slide in the last few years. Don't know if the talent is down that much or coaching is a problem. PB they use to have some pretty teams!

Just in case people don't know on here.... Trenton's 3 point king, Korensky Simpson, is now at Gibson Co. Without Korensky, Trenton could slide down another spot or two.

I thought I read that in a post a few days ago..I'm assuming his family made a move or if his parents are divorced..that he moved in with the other..I've already heard from someone from Dyer Co say..And Gibson Co wants to talk about recruiting..Even if it is a legit move..people from Dyer Co are going to look at it like the Cedric James move..legal..but a lot of people have blasted Dyer Co for recruiting...

I thought I read that in a post a few days ago..I'm assuming his family made a move or if his parents are divorced..that he moved in with the other..I've already heard from someone from Dyer Co say..And Gibson Co wants to talk about recruiting..Even if it is a legit move..people from Dyer Co are going to look at it like the Cedric James move..legal..but a lot of people have blasted Dyer Co for recruiting...

saw HB play sat night. I will say this when you play a team that is as bad as halls it would make any fan think his team is so deep!!!!. HB got about 6-7 players that could play if they see Manassas. those 6-7 can play now!! but Manassas is much deeper!!!!

saw HB play sat night. I will say this when you play a team that is as bad as halls it would make any fan think his team is so deep!!!!. HB got about 6-7 players that could play if they see Manassas. those 6-7 can play now!! but Manassas is much deeper!!!!

we've already said before that Humboldt doesn't play as many players when they go up against the more elite teams in the state

if we play Manassas anytime

we prolly wont play but around 8 players

we were also very sloppy in that game...

i was upset at how they played

but i cant expect their best ball when they don't play for a week

Great job for coming to the wrong game genius...I was also there and 3 of our players didn't dress out who play. The kids who came in the 4th are all freshmen and only one of them gets playing time. Come to Lake Co. whenever we play them and you'll see both team's best players and depth.

Just so you do know, Korensky's parents are divorced. One lives in Rutherford, the other in Trenton.

Just so you do know, Korensky's parents are divorced. One lives in Rutherford, the other in Trenton.

Heard that Trenton wrote a letter to the tssaa trying to help him get elgible. There are some tough circumstances around the move and I hope he gets to play, if he is not already.

Great job for coming to the wrong game genius...I was also there and 3 of our players didn't dress out who play. The kids who came in the 4th are all freshmen and only one of them gets playing time. Come to Lake Co. whenever we play them and you'll see both team's best players and depth.

I saw enough to let me no HB is not as good as last year!!!!

He has been playing for the last 2 games. That's pretty respectable on Trenton's behalf of them to do that. I haven't heard that until now. He hasn't really gotten going in a good shooting rhythm yet, but he's still adjusting to 2 different styles of play as well.

That was a class act by the PB staff. Anytime parents split the kid takes the biggest part of the damage. I wish the kid well and hope he does great!