farragut vs bearden game

ETNBB

scrubs Farragut plays way tough d ball bearden doesn't have the tony white or andy fanell of the Past Farragut is a hussle team I think bearden will win but they will get a test and they will realize they aren't that good

"d ball" did you mean bball or defensive ball? because the whole thing is ur prob right farragut may play better defense, but thats just because Bearden doesnt try on defense they dont have to theyre just that good, you wont see the real bearden team play until they feel like they have to play or feel like theyre gettin tested.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"d ball" did you mean bball or defensive ball? because the whole thing is ur prob right farragut may play better defense, but thats just because Bearden doesnt try on defense they dont have to theyre just that good, you wont see the real bearden team play until they feel like they have to play or feel like theyre gettin tested.

All i know is that that the over ranked bulldogs are going to have a rude awakening tomorrow.

thats why bearden is way over hyped and will be disappointed at the end of the season just like every other bearden athletic team

All i know is that that the over ranked bulldogs are going to have a rude awakening tomorrow.

You are absolutely insane to believe that Bearden is over ranked. Considering they have atleast 4 D1 prospects on their team and most of them have been playing together all 4 years then I wouldn't call them over ranked. Bearden is going to run Farragut out of the gym tomorrow night. I can't wait to see Nathan Parker throw down some dunks on some of the Farragut players.

You are absolutely insane to believe that Bearden is over ranked. Considering they have atleast 4 D1 prospects on their team and most of them have been playing together all 4 years then I wouldn't call them over ranked. Bearden is going to run Farragut out of the gym tomorrow night. I can't wait to see Nathan Parker throw down some dunks on some of the Farragut players.

4 D-1 prospects was true 2 years ago when it was based on potential. The potential never developed like everyone expected. Those 4 are big and slow besides Parker and he only scored 2 points against Maryville. Jenkins is soft and extremely inconsistent. Simpson has no atheltic ability outside of size. Who knows about Craig he doesn't play more than a minute and a half at a time. These guys are extremely limited in what they can do as basketball players outside of beating up small mediocre Knoxville teams. I would love to hear the names of some of these D-1's who have offered these guys.

4 D-1 prospects was true 2 years ago when it was based on potential. The potential never developed like everyone expected. Those 4 are big and slow besides Parker and he only scored 2 points against Maryville. Jenkins is soft and extremely inconsistent. Simpson has no atheltic ability outside of size. Who knows about Craig he doesn't play more than a minute and a half at a time. These guys are extremely limited in what they can do as basketball players outside of beating up small mediocre Knoxville teams. I would love to hear the names of some of these D-1's who have offered these guys.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.Its going to be a heck of a game and none should be surprised if farragut ends up pulling it out in the end.

thats why bearden is way over hyped and will be disappointed at the end of the season just like every other bearden athletic team

You could be right, they varely well may be disappointed at the end of the year because come tourney time if they aint giving it theyre all then someone will sneak up and beat them, but i just dont see it happening this early in the season.

You need to throw your blue tinted glasses away, Farragut has no D-1 players and never do. How many State championships or appearances does Farragut have in basketball? You guys never give credit when it is due, you just hate. When was the last victory over the Dogs??

Don't you mean Hardin Valley....THANKS FOR PLAYING, too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd like to think both of these teams could hold a middle school scoreless!

Ok, so I accidently put West Valley instead of Hardin Valley...get your panties out of a wad for my grammatical error

Ok, so I accidently put West Valley instead of Hardin Valley...get your panties out of a wad for my grammatical error

My panties are far from wadded. That wouldn't be a grammatical or typograpical error. Let's attribute it to a brain cramp. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Should be a very good game tonight. Let's hope the officials don't influence the game too much with foul trouble!

You need to throw your blue tinted glasses away, Farragut has no D-1 players and never do. How many State championships or appearances does Farragut have in basketball? You guys never give credit when it is due, you just hate. When was the last victory over the Dogs??

Just becasue the team does not have any D-1 players does not mean they can not compete with Bearden. There is just as much talent in the whole team for Farragut to Bearden's 4 D-1 players. And why does it matter how may state championships or appearances a team has? That has nothing to do with the game. The team that comes out ready to play and plays as a team will win the game. Whether or not the team has D-1 players or not