11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

I've watched just about every team in this district and i still see Franklin as the favorite to win it, but Indy close behind. These Indy fans are very supportive of their team, as are the Franklin ones. This talking on here means nothing. Just come to the game tuesday night and see what happens. I mean both of these teams are very talented.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think this is a rivalry game despite Franklin winning all the games thus far. If you think back over the last 3 even 4 years there has been many close and exciting games between the two, including this one won on a last second shot. However Franklin has and will have bragging rights until Indy can do something about it, which is win one. I just hope some Franklin students decide to show up at their own gym to liven the atmosphere. Good luck to both Franklin and Indy though.

The FHS and IHS should be good one. The winner has good chance to win the district. People should not forget about Brentwood. They have 3 losses in the district by a total of 9 pts. with each game coming down to the last possession. They blew out a decent Overton team, up 24 at halftime.When their shooters are on, they are as good as anyone in the district. Hopefully, FHS and BHS take care of business tuesday night, fridays game will have a lot on the line.

I enjoy seeing how an adult in bricedrew can't ignore some dumb comments by a high schooler and another adult and needs to respond to everything they say.

Drew Kelley did a good job "shutting down" (by regular standards) Drew Kelly to only 18 points. I only hope he can do this against Haddix on Tuesday. Franklin does a good job setting off ball screens to open up 3 point shots for their shooters. Indy hasn't done a good job shutting that down at all this year. Honestly, Indy will need a bit of luck to pull out this win. It will be a good one though

This dude did the same thing during football season when he posted as Goldendomer or something similar.

Don't be sore at me you need to worry about beating fhs in football(guess u can say this one is not a rivalry since chs never has one a game)

Plus chs will go back to its losing football tradition again next season

Palin for President

nah

how bout

Sarah for Swirley??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks for coming out of the woodwork there Palin....feel free to go back anytime!

Well its so cute that you stick up for you lil fellow buddy and you do it often I have read as well-

And brice I did contribute that fhs will beat indy and still waitin for u to tell us the collefe u went to

Man I take two days off and this place has turned into a mess. A little over 48 hours until the Indy Eagles drive up 31 onto Hillsboro Road and take their place atop the district standings. Indy will be well represented Tuesday night. The same can't be said about the Rebels. Their student sections has as much life as Larry King. Heck when Phillyfan and bricedrew are the team's biggest stalkers, I mean fans there is a problem. It will be a home game for Indy we will outnumber the Franklin fans.

Carden, Kellye and Co. are well prepared for this game. They know the task before them, and they will prove that Franklin is over rated.

I can't wait to see soft Haddix get tossed around down low. We know Young disappears in big games. Henry is a mediocre point guard at best and can't make his teammates better. Franklin just expects things to be handed to them. Well at Indy we know we must earn everything and we will continue that Tuesday night.