Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch....guess you haven't been paying attention. That is a shot at the former Alcoa kids that play there as well.

I think I have paid plenty of attention you hack....2 winning seasons in 20 years= 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Most of those courtesy of 5 and 5 Phil. I graduated from there so I can say that without feeling bad.

ouch....guess you haven't been paying attention. That is a shot at the former Alcoa kids that play there as well.

I think I have paid plenty of attention you hack....2 winning seasons in 20 years= 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Most of those courtesy of 5 and 5 Phil. I graduated from there so I can say that without feeling bad.

hack?....what's up with the name calling?

You used the word "you" and the inference that I do not pay attention...In most languages that would be called "personal." I don't just come here and throw things against the wall and hope that they stick. I do my research. Did you not think that I knew what MC has done over the past 40 years?? And then you accuse me of a "dig" at current players from Alcoa. That sounds like something you would hear on Doc gyno-pat.gifJeff and Heather...."hack" journalism. Take a statement, put in the grapevine like on Johnny Dangerously and see what comes out the other end and print it up....Sad. :lol:

This thread seems to have died.. Come on guys... this is usally one of the threads to keep us busy till the season starts... I know the fans on both sides have alot to say... Lets hear it...... :flower:

tpoole12

Tea Pool onlyest thang eye can say iz Mairvul iz almost as green as tha ink that eye use two maik munny wif!!!!!!!!....... :flower: