New Oak Ridge Head Football Coach

SPLITBACK

The new coach won't need to bring a bunch of people, he will need to bring himself and two quality coordinator/coaches. We should be able to realize at the very least admin. will have to commit to that to get anybody worth their salt.

I totally agree. I would only add that the new coach should be prepared to work with less coaches than normal, so he can get rid of the majority of coaches who are there currently.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink, but I will see you & TN Breakers at Big Ed's& we can have a MTNDEW .

I must apologize to you rebel....opps....Ridgerunner for my previous posts where I posted a picture of the New Oak Ridge rebels...errrr ...wildcats coach. My source was good but something happen in the negotiations. I have now received better information regarding OR's new coach. Best of luck to you and your rebelcats....dang...wildcats...

http://www.chuckivy.com/FineArt/Mop.html

Heard from a friend of a frienc etc. that TL from Oneida made the final cut. That there are 4 finalist. And a decision will be made soon. Anybody else heard anything like that?

Tell us more about TL, ( like his name). Is that the Head Coach from Oneida? Is he one of the 4 finalists? Who are the other 3?