INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats for us, indy fans, to know and for yall to find out next season. But ill tell you it wont be shotgun pass the whole time.

You mean that doesn't work?! Couldn't they have figured that out after about the third game last year? We'll see. Old habits and 'stars' are hard to abandon. It should be interesting, regardless.

You mean that doesn't work?! Couldn't they have figured that out after about the third game last year? We'll see. Old habits and 'stars' are hard to abandon. It should be interesting, regardless.

Everyone knows your views, Napoleon. They are tired and worn out. A dead horse doesnt get any deader just because you keep beating on it. Sorry your boy lost his spot to a better athlete. Thats the way the game goes. Try to teach and learn from it, not make excuses and lame statements to make yourself feel batter about it. Its time to let it go and look forward to intermural football.

Don't worry, I wont respond, I slam dunked you the last time you tried to debate me and it is boring to debate those proven to be inferior.

Have the last word, Little One, and prove your complex to everyone who reads these posts. But try to say something new and different. I dont think you are up to the task.

Everyone knows your views, Napoleon. They are tired and worn out. A dead horse doesnt get any deader just because you keep beating on it. Sorry your boy lost his spot to a better athlete. Thats the way the game goes. Try to teach and learn from it, not make excuses and lame statements to make yourself feel batter about it. Its time to let it go and look forward to intermural football.

Don't worry, I wont respond, I slam dunked you the last time you tried to debate me and it is boring to debate those proven to be inferior.

Have the last word, Little One, and prove your complex to everyone who reads these posts. But try to say something new and different. I dont think you are up to the task.

'Think' is a word that is not compatable with your posts or your blustering ego. 'I' seems to be a word you are very comfortable with. Keep on posting. It is amusing at times.

The loss of coaches was not because of the head coach. Work issues was the primary cause of the loss of a few coaches. Have you even noticed who is helping right now and is rumored to be coaching next year? Mr. Hammonds, a former UT and Nashville Kats receiver and Kevin Dyson, former Titan, are both active on the practice field. Looks like there are here to stay. Does that seem like a problem with coaching staff? Looks like they are in better shape now.

No doesn't seem that way at all. It is exactly what I said it would be 2-3 weeks ago and everyone thought I was wrong. It is a principle bringing in his "boys" "buddies" what ever you want to call it no matter what the head coach says. Dyson has already been proven he can't coach just ask centennial and franklin. Hammond not sure of but what other high school has a "safety coach" and a different "db's coach" then 2 WR coaches. That is absolutely nuts. Maybe the great Campbell should be worrying about problems in our school and let Eubanks do his job. If he wanted to coach then he should be making $90,000 to be a principle. All of you are being fooled by his swooying that you can't see him for what he really is.

I really feel for Eubanks having to deal with his administrator putting in his little spies to coach. Imagine having to run a program, deal with some of the nut job parents at Indy, teach, and have to worry about what stories Campbell's buddies are carrying back to him. No win situation. My optimism jus went out the window.

No doesn't seem that way at all. It is exactly what I said it would be 2-3 weeks ago and everyone thought I was wrong. It is a principle bringing in his "boys" "buddies" what ever you want to call it no matter what the head coach says. Dyson has already been proven he can't coach just ask centennial and franklin. Hammond not sure of but what other high school has a "safety coach" and a different "db's coach" then 2 WR coaches. That is absolutely nuts. Maybe the great Campbell should be worrying about problems in our school and let Eubanks do his job. If he wanted to coach then he should be making $90,000 to be a principle. All of you are being fooled by his swooying that you can't see him for what he really is.

I really feel for Eubanks having to deal with his administrator putting in his little spies to coach. Imagine having to run a program, deal with some of the nut job parents at Indy, teach, and have to worry about what stories Campbell's buddies are carrying back to him. No win situation. My optimism jus went out the window.

I feel sorry for everyone at Independence. Your fans and many parents are complainers. This is what I know. When Mr. Campbell was at Franklin he hired Clayton. Now I think it is you who says that Campbell ran off Johnson. I don't know. All I know is Johnson left Franklin went to Giles and didn't even stay there one year before he landed at BGA. Back to Campbell, in my opinion he let Clayton hire coaches. Campbell and Clayton got Coach Webb, Winkler, Keaton, Williams, Ordung, and Coach Gentry. I don't see Campbell as making someone coach with his buddies. Dyson was here for one year, but he never stayed. I was told that was when he was still trying to make it in the league. I'd say all of those coaches are doing a good job for the Rebels and all of them were hired when Campbell was here.

Why would he not want to get Eubanks help? If there is anyone that wants to win it is Campbell.

I feel sorry for everyone at Independence. Your fans and many parents are complainers. This is what I know. When Mr. Campbell was at Franklin he hired Clayton. Now I think it is you who says that Campbell ran off Johnson. I don't know. All I know is Johnson left Franklin went to Giles and didn't even stay there one year before he landed at BGA. Back to Campbell, in my opinion he let Clayton hire coaches. Campbell and Clayton got Coach Webb, Winkler, Keaton, Williams, Ordung, and Coach Gentry. I don't see Campbell as making someone coach with his buddies. Dyson was here for one year, but he never stayed. I was told that was when he was still trying to make it in the league. I'd say all of those coaches are doing a good job for the Rebels and all of them were hired when Campbell was here.

Why would he not want to get Eubanks help? If there is anyone that wants to win it is Campbell.

Very simple actually. Campbell did not hire Eubanks. Campbell wants his own guy for the job. Clayton was Campbell's guy at Franklin. Clayton took on Sanders as a favor to Clayton. If Campbell fired the Indy B-ball coach for not taking them to the next level in the playoffs than shouldn't he have used the same logic with Clayton at Franklin. Always seems they are loaded and get to the playoffs and never to the big show. (for the record I don't agree with that... Clayton is a heck of a coach but someone's logic should at least be consistent.)

Very simple actually. Campbell did not hire Eubanks. Campbell wants his own guy for the job. Clayton was Campbell's guy at Franklin. Clayton took on Sanders as a favor to Clayton. If Campbell fired the Indy B-ball coach for not taking them to the next level in the playoffs than shouldn't he have used the same logic with Clayton at Franklin. Always seems they are loaded and get to the playoffs and never to the big show. (for the record I don't agree with that... Clayton is a heck of a coach but someone's logic should at least be consistent.)

you make no sense at all: "Clayton took on Sanders as a favor to Clayton" WHAT? Also, who is Sanders? Why would he fire Clayton? Been winning every year he has been here. Also for the record, I guess you know nothing: Franklin was in the show last season (and Clayton was the Coach).

I was just saying he hired several coaches under Clayton and why would he not do the same thing for Eubanks? I don't know Mr. Campbell personally, but it is obvious that he wants to win! Maybe Clayton goes out and finds the coaches that want to come to Franklin. Do you even know if Eubanks has brought any coaches to Campbell for him to hire? Did he just tell him no?

you make no sense at all: "Clayton took on Sanders as a favor to Clayton" WHAT? Also, who is Sanders? Why would he fire Clayton? Been winning every year he has been here. Also for the record, I guess you know nothing: Franklin was in the show last season (and Clayton was the Coach).

I was just saying he hired several coaches under Clayton and why would he not do the same thing for Eubanks? I don't know Mr. Campbell personally, but it is obvious that he wants to win! Maybe Clayton goes out and finds the coaches that want to come to Franklin. Do you even know if Eubanks has brought any coaches to Campbell for him to hire? Did he just tell him no?

O.k. let me slow down. you are right I was all over the place in the last post. I was in a hurry. Clayton took Dyson as a favor to Campbell. Dyson and Campbell are big buddies. Johnson left because of pressure from Campbell and Campbell getting into his football business much like he is doing to Eubanks. Which allowed him to bring his guy in. Johnson never wanted to leave the Franklin area but felt like he couldn't work with Campbell any longer. He went to Giles and turned that program around in 1 year. As fate would have it BGA opened up and gave him a chance to come back to Franklin (where he still was living).

Campbell then brought in Clayton and at that point did leave alone to coach the players. Clayton was asked to hire Dyson as the recievers coach which he did by Campbell. Dyson never showed up he did a terrible job as he did at a couple other places. Clayton informed Campbell that he no longer wanted Dyson on his staff.

Campbell gets the Indy job and first thing he does is fire the basketball coach. He justify's this by saying we had to get to the next level. I was making a comparison (which I don't agree with that in his(Campbell) time at Franklin many think Clayton underachieved with some of those teams. Using Campbell's logic to get rid of the b-ball coach shouldn't he have gotten rid of Clayton. Yes Franklin got to the show last year but that is post Campbell hince his logic doen't count.

I agree Campbell wants to win. But to undermine the current coach to get your guy in is not right. I do not know if Eubanks has brought guys in to be hired. I would assume so. If Campbell wants to be this involved with the program then he should remain an athletic principle or be a coach. he is making $90 grand to fix problems at Indy. I would not consider football to be one of those problems. If it is why in the heck are we paying for an A.D. and an athletic principle.