South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

Boone over Crockett 7-0

South over Tenn High 21-0

DB over Volunteer 6-0

Science Hill was up when i left over Central 7-0 South played their starters the entire game. Scoring twice on offense and once on a pcik six.

Db 1st team offense drove the field and scored and pulled the starters on offense and defense. Likewise Volunteer pulled their starters after the second time on offense. Tenn High did'nt start Shephard on offense and probably did'nt show much or play the 1st teamers much. Bonne and Crockett played mostly 1st teamers(i think). South was the only team that thought this thing was a Super Bowl. That was stupid on Carters part. UP 14-0 with starters still in, St.Claire scrambles and runs toward the sideline to go out of bounds and takes a late hit. Wow, that would have proven big if he would have gotten injured. These Jamborees are not to be taken serious. Hey coach, what were you thinking? Scoring 21 points did'nt win anything, it was a scrimmage. Having said that, i do like the offense, from year to year the team looks the same even with different players. A lot like Maryville.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone over Crockett 7-0

DB over Volunteer 6-0

Science Hill was up when i left over Central 7-0 South played their starters the entire game. Scoring twice on offense and once on a pcik six.

Db 1st team offense drove the field and scored and pulled the starters on offense and defense. Likewise Volunteer pulled their starters after the second time on offense. Tenn High did'nt start Shephard on offense and probably did'nt show much or play the 1st teamers much. Bonne and Crockett played mostly 1st teamers(i think). South was the only team that thought this thing was a Super Bowl. That was stupid on Carters part. UP 14-0 with starters still in, St.Claire scrambles and runs toward the sideline to go out of bounds and takes a late hit. Wow, that would have proven big if he would have gotten injured. These Jamborees are not to be taken serious. Hey coach, what were you thinking? Scoring 21 points did'nt win anything, it was a scrimmage. Having said that, i do like the offense, from year to year the team looks the same even with different players. A lot like Maryville.

Science Hill was up 14-7 when I left. South played the exact same way in last year's jamboree. I'm not sure if Keenan is injured or if they're just saving him. I heard he only got a few carries in the Knox West/Mo West scrimmage.

Boone over Crockett 7-0

DB over Volunteer 6-0

91, Stacy feels like the Jamboree is supposed to be exciting for the fans and a good time to show what you can do. It's how he does it every year. Meanwhile Stubbs, G.C., and coaches like them are extremely conservative (read; boring). Stacy has nothing to hide but instead believes it is a time to build fan loyalty once again. If everyone came out and started the middle schoolers then how much fun would that be to see? You call it a Super Bowl? Well, Southers do consider it a Super Bowl. It's supposed to be fun. You people act like you got an atomic weapon or something and you have to have secret police. We just have a good time. Good luck with your NASA program. :roflol: