DII Individuals

MWR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say a couple of those are a little off...

HAHA more than just a couple of his are way off. He should obviously just stick to the DI threads. I actually don't know what the point is of making absurd picks besides just to spite(Duncan losing, The Wheaties Man losing, and Mr. Marchetti losing) but you can't expect much else from bradley fans /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

This rumor has been floated for a couple of day's but no one will confirm. One of the first post that reported this has since been deleted.

THere is one who can lay this rumor to rest....and thats ole BCB with his ties to the red pantyhose squad, surely he has some inside info....

Jarrell (MBA) vs. Helton (Bay) at 189 will be the best match. Both times that they wrestle, it's a high-scoring, seesaw, roll-around, one-point match (both times 9 to 8 with each winning once) that is decided in the last few seconds. There may be 3 or 4 other one or two point matches that are exciting, but this will be by far the best one.

125: M. Hooker vs. S. Doster- could be another close one. Hooker is a senior and may have the maturity edge. also, I have seen him cheat at least 3 times with my own eyes. (He rigs his shoes so that he can slip one off when he is about to be taken down or reversed. the Referees fell for it EVERY TIME, and stopped the match.) If Hooker is able to slip his shoe off, I will be surprised if the refs haven't caught on by now. Doster wins.

Funny you should bring that up and no one has responded to it, B-Fan... I too have seen the cheating strategy by mccallie's young 125 lber. Not to often does this kid need to kick his shoe off, but when he gets pushed to that level there is no doubt that thing is coming off. As far as the referees catching on to this... SURELY THEY HAVE cought on just as we all do. Cheating to win has never been something to be proud of in my book.

Funny you should bring that up and no one has responded to it, B-Fan... I too have seen the cheating strategy by mccallie's young 125 lber. Not to often does this kid need to kick his shoe off, but when he gets pushed to that level there is no doubt that thing is coming off. As far as the referees catching on to this... SURELY THEY HAVE cought on just as we all do. Cheating to win has never been something to be proud of in my book.

Jeez you Baylor people crack me up, Hahahahahaha its so funny that you have to bash a kid, simply because he has beaten your man. Look you can whine and complain all you want, but that is still not going to help Doster beat him.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />