Thank You CoachT

bear cat brown

Hello boys and girls and welcome to my retirement post. It seems that my little one will indeed take to the Bas a ball court and hang up his rassling shoes. I hope that he will change his mind for two reasons:

1. It??™s Basketball

2. It ain??™t Rassling

But for some reason he doesn??™t I just wanted to let the rassling community know where to look for me. If he does change his mind. I??™ll be back here quicker than Charlie Sheen goes back to a brothel. This post will be 95% sugar and candy canes and 5% sour grapes

Let me apologies up front for this extremely long post, but with 13 years of memories, I could hardly wrap it up in just 2 paragraphs. I can hear you Pattonboysdad saying??? It takes you 4 paragraphs just to tell what you had for breakfast you winded son of a gun??? That may be true. By the way I had eggs and ......never mind, not enough time.

First things first, congrats to the best team in the State, the Ind.....( A little humor)....I mean the TBSFMAW. I think they have shown all year long, at least in my eyes that this year they were indeed the team to beat. If there is a team out there that wants to step up to their standards then you had better start now and continue to work your butts off till the start of next season.

Little Shout out to The Purple Team. I sold you fish eaters a little short in this Championship, not thinking that you would be the one to stop TBSFBAG from continuing their dominance in the JV div, ( sorry 2bleg about belittling this Div in your eyes). But a well balanced team along with 200 rosary beads will do wonders. I??™m glad I got to know some of you, ( I hear Mosely is running around his house naked wearing only his son??™s gold medal) his neighbor said if you are going to do this then at least turn the heat up.

I want to thank all the coaches who had a hand in making Tee the wrestling he was ( dang that??™s hard to word to type) He has had the help of Art Johnson, Andy Kranske, Dr Keith Helton, Kevin Emily, Mike Newman, Tim Manley, Schack Van Duesan, Jim Morgan, and the fab 3, Mullins, Lennon and Voiles.

Now, I can hear some of the Bradley people saying,??? bcb iii, who in the world will we turn to for our entertainment next year??? I have a list of several people that I think could fill my shoes and they be

Someone to keep the rich beautiful schools in their place.........Tnko

Person to say off the wall stuff...................................................Cupcake

Person to toot their teams horn ..................................................Wrestle90 and In Hoc

Bead wearing.........................................................................

......dndtvols

Able to hear over a train whistle..................................................Mrs Mix( the purple team)

I think that these people will do just fine and surely there will be a newbie or 2 that will add some spice to this board.

My lone sour grape issue will be that I hope that the new man will have the Nuts and Bolts to put double elimination into the Tournament. Uncle Ronnie just couldn't make it happen, but maybe the new man will

Now the hard part.....You always hope that people see your children as you do. I can say that they do. I have always been proud of my children in victory and even more so in defeat, but to hear, and see how people, that I respect are affected by a simple loss, tells me that sassylongandlean did a heck of a job in raising her sons. Thank you so much for making a pretty tough night bearable.

Here are my final top 4 happenings of this years State:

5. Seeing Glen Mosely carry his son up the stairs after his match.( Reminded me of Yogi Anderson and John)

4. Listening to Cody Hood as Mr Young was wrestling saying ??? That a boy Jake???

3. Having Porkchop come up to Tee and I ( apparently someone had released a pepper bomb in the locker room) and put his arm around us.

2. Recipicating that hug to Porkchop after his dream had come up short. Porkchop, the blood is still on my shirt and I hope it remains there.

1. A mommie told me that on weds nite after they had gotten home, she was talking with here son about the loss that he had. She asked him if he was ok, and his response was ??? Mom I??™m more worried and sad about Tee and Tommy, do you think they will be Ok???? Well Tyler Toon with friends like you how could we not.

I??™ve had a blast and I think I??™ll end it in a song

and now, the end is near;

And so i face the final curtain.

My friend, i'll say it clear,

I'll state my case, of which i'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.

I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;

And more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

Regrets, i've had a few;

But then again, too few to mention.

I did what i had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

Most rassleres slip their shoes off on the mat when they know they will not be returning, since I ain't wearing any rassling shoes. I'll slip off my silky green boxers and lay them across the keyboard.

Basketball Jones III /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

use to be known as

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish

Love you Harry

• Upvote 1

Hello boys and girls and welcome to my retirement post. It seems that my little one will indeed take to the Bas a ball court and hang up his rassling shoes. I hope that he will change his mind for two reasons:

1. It??™s Basketball

2. It ain??™t Rassling

But for some reason he doesn??™t I just wanted to let the rassling community know where to look for me. If he does change his mind. I??™ll be back here quicker than Charlie Sheen goes back to a brothel. This post will be 95% sugar and candy canes and 5% sour grapes

Let me apologies up front for this extremely long post, but with 13 years of memories, I could hardly wrap it up in just 2 paragraphs. I can hear you Pattonboysdad saying??? It takes you 4 paragraphs just to tell what you had for breakfast you winded son of a gun??? That may be true. By the way I had eggs and ......never mind, not enough time.

First things first, congrats to the best team in the State, the Ind.....( A little humor)....I mean the TBSFMAW. I think they have shown all year long, at least in my eyes that this year they were indeed the team to beat. If there is a team out there that wants to step up to their standards then you had better start now and continue to work your butts off till the start of next season.

Little Shout out to The Purple Team. I sold you fish eaters a little short in this Championship, not thinking that you would be the one to stop TBSFBAG from continuing their dominance in the JV div, ( sorry 2bleg about belittling this Div in your eyes). But a well balanced team along with 200 rosary beads will do wonders. I??™m glad I got to know some of you, ( I hear Mosely is running around his house naked wearing only his son??™s gold medal) his neighbor said if you are going to do this then at least turn the heat up.

I want to thank all the coaches who had a hand in making Tee the wrestling he was ( dang that??™s hard to word to type) He has had the help of Art Johnson, Andy Kranske, Dr Keith Helton, Kevin Emily, Mike Newman, Tim Manley, Schack Van Duesan, Jim Morgan, and the fab 3, Mullins, Lennon and Voiles.

Now, I can hear some of the Bradley people saying,??? bcb iii, who in the world will we turn to for our entertainment next year??? I have a list of several people that I think could fill my shoes and they be

Someone to keep the rich beautiful schools in their place.........Tnko

Person to say off the wall stuff...................................................Cupcake

Person to toot their teams horn ..................................................Wrestle90 and In Hoc

Bead wearing.........................................................................

......dndtvols

Able to hear over a train whistle..................................................Mrs Mix( the purple team)

I think that these people will do just fine and surely there will be a newbie or 2 that will add some spice to this board.

My lone sour grape issue will be that I hope that the new man will have the Nuts and Bolts to put double elimination into the Tournament. Uncle Ronnie just couldn't make it happen, but maybe the new man will

Now the hard part.....You always hope that people see your children as you do. I can say that they do. I have always been proud of my children in victory and even more so in defeat, but to hear, and see how people, that I respect are affected by a simple loss, tells me that sassylongandlean did a heck of a job in raising her sons. Thank you so much for making a pretty tough night bearable.

Here are my final top 4 happenings of this years State:

5. Seeing Glen Mosely carry his son up the stairs after his match.( Reminded me of Yogi Anderson and John)

4. Listening to Cody Hood as Mr Young was wrestling saying ??? That a boy Jake???

3. Having Porkchop come up to Tee and I ( apparently someone had released a pepper bomb in the locker room) and put his arm around us.

2. Recipicating that hug to Porkchop after his dream had come up short. Porkchop, the blood is still on my shirt and I hope it remains there.

1. A mommie told me that on weds nite after they had gotten home, she was talking with here son about the loss that he had. She asked him if he was ok, and his response was ??? Mom I??™m more worried and sad about Tee and Tommy, do you think they will be Ok???? Well Tyler Toon with friends like you how could we not.

I??™ve had a blast and I think I??™ll end it in a song

and now, the end is near;

And so i face the final curtain.

My friend, i'll say it clear,

I'll state my case, of which i'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.

I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;

And more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

Regrets, i've had a few;

But then again, too few to mention.

I did what i had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

Most rassleres slip their shoes off on the mat when they know they will not be returning, since I ain't wearing any rassling shoes. I'll slip off my silky green boxers and lay them across the keyboard.

Basketball Jones III /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

use to be known as

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish

Love you Harry

I'd wager your boy is back next season and you come back too. Way too soon to throw in the towel. Too much emotion still in the air for either wrestler or dad to make a decision this soon after the state tournament as to either's future in the sport.

I second your opinion on the need for double elimination at the states. Way too many guys capable of placing stuck in the stands this year. It is always a problem but seemed much worse this year.

What this effort needs is a champion to set up the on line petitions and get the coaches, parents and athletes behind the proposal. I'd bet Mr Jones and a host of others who have been there have had enough and will be willing to get past the bitc_hing stage and actually do something.

I nominate the one and only Bear cat Brown to be our double elimination champion and stop the tail wagging dog posture the T$$AA has taken on this issue. Any seconds ?

BCB,

This is possibly the saddest post I have ever read! It will be a shame to not be able to read your post or see you at anymore tournaments. I have only ever spoken to you once. You probably won't remember this as I am easily forgotten. My senior year (06-07) at the Knoxville Catholic Tournament. You came up to a group of the Rhea County wrestlers and asked "Where is your 160 lber, Barry at?" We talked for a few moments and you said to me that you would look for me in the finals. That was a surprise to me that you would say that considering my own coach said that it was very unlikely for me to make the finals. I did not make the finals, but I had a pretty good tournament.

With that said, I hope to see you at least check in on the boards and share some of your insights and humor.

It is a shame that you will have to suffer through Basketball. (Uhhhh! I hate typing that word!)

Barry Kauffman

Very nice post Tommy. Thx for all you have done over the years especially including my little one in with the big boys when you could. It meant a lot to him and to me. You have raised two wonderful sons and its been a pleasure watching them grow into fine young men. I fully expect Jack to come around and be back on the mat before you know it. He probably just needs a little time to get this out of his system. No matter what , its been a pleasure getting to know you and your sons have set a fine example for the young wrestlers to follow.

BCB,

We all know why you are really retiring from Coach T. There's just not enough time in the day since you've learned the line "I thought you were S. Burkart" really DOES work for you in the bars. We don't believe you will be able to completely stay away, and hope at minimum you'll make it down to the Purple Invtl, and definitely to the Irish vs Irish meeting in Nash next year. We'll miss you, and I guess we should now buy stock in the Basketball section of Coach T.

BCBiii -

- I had a similar experience 4 years ago, but in reverse. My son was an above average BBall player (averaged a double double on his Middle School 8th grade team). He quit BBall for, of all things, wrestling!!

- After going around the state as a youngster for AAU BBall, and having the Variisty BBall coach tell him he could do both, I was a little broken hearted when he decided to put up his BBall shoes.

- I knew nothing about wrestling, and LOVED Basketball! The wrestling coach assured me he could be pretty good, and Caleb decided he wanted to focus on one and not both. I tried for two years (9th and 1oth grade) to get him to play both. It didn't work.

- Moral of story - I learned to love a new sport - wrestling!! Although I still don't understand all of it, I have grown to love it also. This past weekend was probably the most exciting time I have ever had at a sporting event in my life!

Although I have never meet you, I would like to wish you the best with your childs new sport. Like myself, you may experience some new highs watching him. Again, best of luck to you!

BCB,,,,You're no different than,,,,Sugar Ray Leonard,,,,Randy Couture,,,,Lance Armstrong,,,Brett Favre,,,Stump (Sussex Spaniel),,,,Michael Jordan,,,,Mario Lemieux,,,George Foreman (the fighter, not the grill),,,,Pele or Muhammad Ali,,,,so,,,based on that I will look forward to your come-back! I understand that we must negotiate a new contract for more money (standard," ditching" retirement come-back bonus)

My interest and reason for joining coacht was solely because of you (SERIOUSLY),,,,not to mention the bonus of your trade-mark," hips-in, chin-down, gentle hugs"!

Ciao

CC

Dear BCB I will never forget that frezzing January day at the Father Ryan Invintational when I got the privilage of meeting you. It was right after a match of mine and a team mate of mine told me he meet Tee Boone's dad. Me in this disbelif confronted you and I'll never forget you said "Bear Cat Brown" and then right there I matched the face with the posts on coacht. I really hope you stay on the boards because your one of the few with good insights. The brackets at state were absurd at some weights. I dont think I've ever cryed myself to sleep tell after the state tournament it really hit me hard. I as well fell short of my dreams all that I worked and starved for seemed to be usless as I had placed in every tournamet expect the State the most important. It seemed as I didnt wrestle as I usually do and felt so awkward in my matches.I really thought of never even stepping on a mat again but realized how engraved the sport is in my heart. And a message to Tee that gave me insight "Dont give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about"

on a more personal note my email is ethiopianking09@hotmail.com keep in touch