DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

2 point lead DC... NOrthside misses... WE WIN.....

eXCUSE ME..... DC wins not trying to claim Choctaw glory... hope you are happy their buddy I am too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now DC will play the Covington - Fayette Ware winner... you still there ?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score DC 70 - NS 68 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Wow what a game /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Prather ended with 17 points and 4 fouls.

John Hudson had 20, Big Ced had 13, yarborough had 14, and rex had 10 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I have never been so nervous. Even when I am not there this team about gives me a heart attack. Congratulations DC and good luck against Covington.

Also, thanks for the updates man. I am on a cruise ship in Mexico and without you I would be a nervous wreck.

No problem, I was having the same problem... They do that to us quite often, but still the same effect.

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Great win by the Choctaws most definately! I really thought that North Side was going to win. Sounds like Prather didn't have as great of a game as everyone expected. There's still no doubt in my mind he's a GREAT player! Again, Congratulations to the DC Choctaws and good luck in the Reg. 7AA final!!!! Stay out of Memphis for sub-state!!!! Good Luck!!!!

"WOW" what a game. DC had a 20 point lead early in the game, but NS keep peckin away at the lead. DC lead the whole game. Prather had 17 point, 16 in the 4th quarter. Prather got into foul trouble in the first quarter and had to sit out for awhile. Big John Hudson had 21 and Big Ced had 13 for DC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . The Long kid had 20 for NS. Way to go Choctaws, I knew you could do it. Let's enjoy this win for a day, then focus on the other team we have to meet in the championship game come Thursday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's been a different hero every night. Sign of a well rounded team. Hats off to the "CHOCTAWS"!!!!!

congrats to dc on a big win!

i think the story of the game would have to be the defensive effort done on prather... three fouls in the first quarter equals a choctaw victory lol... dc took charges ALL night. cj missed two free throws to ice the game.... hope that doesnt hurt dc down the road! it was unexpectedly the freshman, hudson, who was the player of the game! and the shocker of his 21 points was that i think he only hit like one or two threes lol... i wonder if the michigan scout at the game noticed that /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />