Austin East is Fully Reloaded

This upcoming year, they have one of the toughest schedules in the state if not THE toughest. Especially the first five or six games.

Week 0-Morristown East

Week 1-Ooltewah

Week 2-Fulton (H)

Week 3-Catholic (A)

Week 4-Carter (A)

Week 5-Chatt. Brainerd (H)

Week 6-Bye Week

Week 7-Union Co. (A)

Week 8-Gatlinburg Pitman (A)

Week 9-Pigeon Forge (H)

Week 10-Gibbs (H)

look i'm not hating on AE or anyting, but after week 4 you guys don't play anybody. AE may be loaded, but if you don't have the right coaching then it's pointless. at any rate, i hope they have a good season because i know they have at least 2 good coaches over there. as far as having the toughest schedule in the state...that's nonsense.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right though, Clark is going to have to respond this year. He has big play capability everytime he touches the ball. Their returning WR crew will be over 6-2 (Tremond Robinson 6-3, WIlliam Clark6-3). AE also has another tall WR coming to the team this Spring. 6-4, 195 Antonio Dailey (JR). He passes the look test. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. I think this year they will have a better QB who can find ways to get WR's the ball. Not taking away from Dean, but DJ Oggs has a much stronger arm and loves to show it off. The good thing is that he's only an upcoming sophomore.

I agree with you.. I think DJ will be the starter coming into this season.. However, the main thing about DJ is, "Is he still immature" or has he grown into a leader. He's led many of his lyouth league teams to championship titles, if he can just mature, not saying he hasn't, he should lead these Roadrunners back to the Boro. I have confidence in DJ, I know he can do it but its all on his shoulders if he really wants to do it..

There's a lot of people you left out that could have an impact on this coming season.. Yes, Tremond Robinson and Funk Funk aka William Clark will be the big time WR's this year.. But they both need to get stronger. The speedster Charles Dreadz Hollands should have a coming out year this year as well.. Also, the short guy name Travius Blair he's back to 100% so he'll be looking to shake some peeps and get in the endzone a lot this year. Then you have Curtis King and Cordy Cox, these two were born with a football. They have the players to do whatever it takes so they'll be just fine.

But like many of you are saying, this should be a good year for AE. The piece of the puzzle that's missing from the AE squad is Brandon Lopez. If someone can talk him into suiting up this year, I say AE will be unstoppable. He's one of the best QB's at AE that's not playing..

I agree with you.. I think DJ will be the starter coming into this season.. However, the main thing about DJ is, "Is he still immature" or has he grown into a leader. He's led many of his little league teams to championship titles, if he can just mature, not saying he hasn't, he should lead these Roadrunners back to the Boro. I have confidence in DJ, I know he can do it but its all on his shoulders if he really wants to do it..

There's a lot of people you left out that could have an impact on this coming season.. Yes, Tremond Robinson and Funk Funk aka William Clark will be the big time WR's this year.. But they both need to get stronger. The speedster Charles Dreadz Hollands should have a coming out year this year as well.. Also, the short guy name Travius Blair he's back to 100% so he'll be looking to shake some peeps and get in the endzone a lot this year. Then you have Curtis King and Cordy Cox, these two were born with a football. They have the players to do whatever it takes so they'll be just fine.

But like many of you are saying, this should be a good year for AE. The puzzle piece that's missing from the AE squad is Brandon Lopez. If someone can talk him into suiting up this year, I say AE will be unstoppable. He's one of the best QB's at AE that's not playing..

Tell them like it is Turtle

Tell them like it is Turtle

You're right about everyone of them. That's why the topic for this forum is 'AE is Fully Reloaded'. From what I hear, DJ Oggs is one of the most consistant players AE has (on the field). He has been throwing own his own early in the morning and after school, as well meeting with his coaches to study the offense. In addition, his grades are great. In the weight room, he's lifting more than some of the Offensive line. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing (LOL). The fact is this: They're all working from what I hear. The biggest thing with DJ is that he needs to mature off the field. But I know he'll get there soon enough. Tremond is running track so look to see some improvement speed wise from him.

In regards to Brandon Lopez being the missing key, I have to disagree. With everything AE has coming back, I honestly don't think They will need him. Not saying he wouldn't help the team because he would. My question is where would he play? DJ Oggs looks like a stud at QB. I don't see anyone taking the spotlight from him. I do think the team needs Brandon's Leadership though. But regardless of whether or not Lopez returns, AE is going to dominate.

In regards to Brandon Lopez being the missing key, I have to disagree. With everything AE has coming back, I honestly don't think They will need him. Not saying he wouldn't help the team because he would. My question is where would he play? DJ Oggs looks like a stud at QB. I don't see anyone taking the spotlight from him. I do think the team needs Brandon's Leadership though. But regardless of whether or not Lopez returns, AE is going to dominate.

Trust me, I know.. It was a major blow to the team when Brandon decided not to play last year. I mean, if Brandon would've played then there would be no contest at the QB position. Yes, DJ is going to be a stud at the QB spot, however Lopez has an edge over DJ. I mean, if DJ wins the QB position over Lopez, then Lopez can go to the WR spot. Lopez is an all american in every sport he plays or runs. DJ, he's going to break some records and that's good he's doing all of that extra work. I mean, that's showing that he can be the leader or will be the leader this year. I mean, that just goes against everything I just. Everything you posted means he's maturing. and fyi DJ is a very educated young man, he's made A's almost his whole life so his academic's won't keep him from going D1. But I still give the edge to Lopez though

Tremond getting the speed on. Yes, I know I talk to him almost every other day so I knew he was running track. He's starting D1 next week too. So he's looking to excell this year.. Another thing, he went to a D1 combine in Chattanooga at the beginning of the month and he caught every pass but 2. The 2 he miss were overthrown but he made an effort to still try to catch them. This could be a good season for TREMOND if the QB can get him the ball. He's also looking at going to camp at LSU this year(That's his favortie team, I've been telling him if he wants to go there, he needs to go ahead and go to Camp there so the coaches can get an idea who he is.)

The genius coach(s) in Oak Ridge should be ashamed for letting Hawkins get away. The kid is awesome and some of us in OR knew it when he was a soph.

D- Work hard in the off-season. Look forward to seeing you play on Saturdays. Have a great season and make your family proud. Tell your uncle Oak Ridge misses you and him. We need him coaching!

Morristown East W

Ooltewah L

Fulton ?

Catholic L

Carter W

Brainerd W

Union County W

Gatlinburg-Pittman W

Pigeon Forge W

Gibbs W

hey, that's 8-2 I'll take it... We, as in AE, want LAME ALCOA /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Oh by the way chalk up a W for the FUlton game.. and the OOOOO TA WHY (LOL) that's a W in my book as well.. So that means 9-1

hey, that's 8-2 I'll take it... We, as in AE, want LAME ALCOA /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Oh by the way chalk up a W for the FUlton game.. and the OOOOO TA WHY (LOL) that's and W in my book as well..

Yep but Catholic is still a L /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />