How is no one talking about Bearden!?

rebelpride007

Bearden is a very good and athletic team. They could very well take it all with ease. Their greatest weakness is their chemistry. I ve watched them play seveal times, and they are a very good team. They are the best team, by far, in the East and very well the entire state. I am curious how they play from behind. If they encounter that late, I have a feeling they may turn on each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all when it is all said and done.

You know there is some positive that we all can draw from Bearden's loss this evening....the fact of the matter is Bearden will still be a household name for years to come......they will go down in history as the biggest hoax the state of TN has ever produced! I want my dang money back I spent on all the memorabilia, popcorn with no butter, the sprite with no zip, and more importantly that 7 bucks I spent to witness the greatest show in sneakers! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there is some positive that we all can draw from Bearden's loss this evening....the fact of the matter is Bearden will still be a household name for years to come......they will go down in history as the biggest hoax the state of TN has ever produced! I want my dang money back I spent on all the memorabilia, popcorn with no butter, the sprite with no zip, and more importantly that 7 bucks I spent to witness the greatest show in sneakers! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I'll second, third and fourth that!!! Best two teams I saw yesterday were Beech and Raliegh Egypt

I agree with your first comment. The second comment you can shove it.....check the books if you want to know why! The third comment...I do believe you were being sarcastic because they proved you wrong tonight.....the coach won't let them have chemistry with all the substituting and we thank him for his coaching style! Your fourth comment...who even cares! The fifth comment, well I beg the differ being that they only played 3 worthy opponents out of 38 games this year and lost all three. Best team doesn't equate to beating the heck out of teams you are supposed to beat! The rest of your jargon has no meaning being that Bearden is on their way home! GO EAGLES!

By no means and i taking up for Bearden but they played Fulton twice this year and beat them by 2 and 14. Also played AE. So they have played a couple more teams that are good

By no means and i taking up for Bearden but they played Fulton twice this year and beat them by 2 and 14. Also played AE. So they have played a couple more teams that are good

Your insight as to what good might be is in question right now! The last time I checked the two teams you mention just happen to be AA schools. You protected your comment by not giving the specifics surrounding these two teams but I helped you out as to not let your bold comment lead us all astray! Now you just made me get ignorant on you about your comment. AE got dragged around the court by Bearden 109-67 and Fulton got drubbed in the same fashion by Bearden 66-52. Now if you consider those teams good, then you really need to stop giving your opinion. They are good in AA play...is that what you meant to write? Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about the teams because they can only grow from those defeats and I applaud their coach for stepping up and challenging his team. But on the other hand, Bearden coach gets a failing grade for dipping within the realm of AA play considering the monstrous team he supposedly had for this season. It is just two many great AAA teams within the state of TN to dip that low and proved to be their demise! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I'll second, third and fourth that!!! Best two teams I saw yesterday were Beech and Raliegh Egypt

Best two teams you saw yesterday was Beech and RE. Well you really sold yourself short by leaving after the Beech/RE game. Furthermore, best means winning and moving on at this point in the season. So, Beech really doesn't fit in the category of the best at this point considering they lost...did you really watch the game and really come to the conclusion that Beech was amongst the best yesterday. If in fact you did, you really need to change your spectacles, because they are really deceiving you! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

Your insight as to what good might be is in question right now! The last time I checked the two teams you mention just happen to be AA schools. You protected your comment by not giving the specifics surrounding these two teams but I helped you out as to not let your bold comment lead us all astray! Now you just made me get ignorant on you about your comment. AE got dragged around the court by Bearden 109-67 and Fulton got drubbed in the same fashion by Bearden 66-52. Now if you consider those teams good, then you really need to stop giving your opinion. They are good in AA play...is that what you meant to write? Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about the teams because they can only grow from those defeats and I applaud their coach for stepping up and challenging his team. But on the other hand, Bearden coach gets a failing grade for dipping within the realm of AA play considering the monstrous team he supposedly had for this season. It is just two many great AAA teams within the state of TN to dip that low and proved to be their demise! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

to answer the question that is the topic, i guess now everyone IS talking about bearden. to make one small criticism about this last argument by mine, and it's a small criticism because i agree with everything else you've said on this thread, is criticizing the bearden coach for scheduling AE and fulton. they've always played each other and sometimes more than once a year because they're usually the best teams in knoxville year in year out. and each game brings in big money because there's not an empty seat in the gym usually. so this was not a situation where bearden went out to schedule a couple AA schools to boost their win column. and it certainly was not to be a situation where the bearden coach said to fulton and AE that they didn't need to play this year because they've got a big, monstrous AAA team this year. it just happens to be a bit of a rivalry between the three schools.

Wheter they are AA or A or AAA Fulton is still a great team. Won a state championship last year and i still playing this year. Whats wrong with playing good teams within the same city? Fulton has one of the best players in the state not just AA but all classifications. I dont like Bearden at all but saying AA schools are no good or Fulton is no good. The game Bearden won 66-52 fultons best player was out due to illness. AE was ranked #1 but they are a headcase with another dumb coach. Believe what you want but those 2 teams have enough athletic ability to not only compete with AAA schools but beat them as well.

Wheter they are AA or A or AAA Fulton is still a great team. Won a state championship last year and i still playing this year. Whats wrong with playing good teams within the same city? Fulton has one of the best players in the state not just AA but all classifications. I dont like Bearden at all but saying AA schools are no good or Fulton is no good. The game Bearden won 66-52 fultons best player was out due to illness. AE was ranked #1 but they are a headcase with another dumb coach. Believe what you want but those 2 teams have enough athletic ability to not only compete with AAA schools but beat them as well.

My comment was merely based on facts and you have them just as well as I do....those dang numbers don't lie. Your last comment is based on your opinion and not backed by factual evidence this year...the bottom line is that they both competed at the AAA level this year and lost. Just because you say they are good and can compete at the next level carries no weight. Show me something they have done at the AAA level to warrant such a comment. That's all I am saying! And I will continue to believe what I want until someone proves me wrong outside of your non-factual wishes! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

It is time for the Bearden fans to eat some crow!!

Bearden over looking the sleeper lol. or should i say theyre coach is a complete idiot.

Still after watching all the teams in the state Bearden is still the most best or most athletic team they just didnt show up on one night and it cost them.

Most best...now you darn well those two words don't go together. Just as Bearden and most best team shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. They did show up...you didn't see that losers lap they did at the beginning of the warm-up session that cost them a technical foul for unsportsmanlike conduct! Bearden is on the way back home...leave them be my underachieving friend! You are one that doesn't think doodoo stinks until you step in it! I will make this my last time entertaining your comments because you have really shown your basketball savvy as well as your mental capacity for sentence and word structure! I would like for you to just remember...A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

Best two teams you saw yesterday was Beech and RE. Well you really sold yourself short by leaving after the Beech/RE game. Furthermore, best means winning and moving on at this point in the season. So, Beech really doesn't fit in the category of the best at this point considering they lost...did you really watch the game and really come to the conclusion that Beech was amongst the best yesterday. If in fact you did, you really need to change your spectacles, because they are really deceiving you! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

i didn't leave after that game... NE was pathetic as was Bearden... did you see the first half stat on NE - no assists in the first half... they all stood around and watched as the person with the ball dribbled away - neither team is very good... in fact Beech kicked NE's butt a week or two ago...

you don't have to win to be one of the best... NE got a great draw period... the display of offense in the first half was terrific wasn't it? your guys can dribble pretty good... Bearden was not very good... lot of hype, thats all