How is no one talking about Bearden!?

rebelpride007

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden is a very good and athletic team. They could very well take it all with ease. Their greatest weakness is their chemistry. I ve watched them play seveal times, and they are a very good team. They are the best team, by far, in the East and very well the entire state. I am curious how they play from behind. If they encounter that late, I have a feeling they may turn on each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all when it is all said and done.

Bearden is a very good and athletic team. They could very well take it all with ease. Their greatest weakness is their chemistry. I ve watched them play seveal times, and they are a very good team. They are the best team, by far, in the East and very well the entire state. I am curious how they play from behind. If they encounter that late, I have a feeling they may turn on each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all when it is all said and done.

You know the game is over and they lost, right?

Good to see justice served. Those jerks didn't didnt deserve to win anything. From their arrogant coach to their arrogant fans. I heard Demonte Simpson took his shoes off in front of the scorers table during or before the post game hand shake. Just an example of how bad it has gotten at Bearden. Congratulations NE on taking out the trash.

Good to see justice served. Those jerks didn't didnt deserve to win anything. From their arrogant coach to their arrogant fans. I heard Demonte Simpson took his shoes off in front of the scorers table during or before the post game hand shake. Just an example of how bad it has gotten at Bearden. Congratulations NE on taking out the trash.

Ummmmmm....not very Christian like do ya think? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Jesus turned over the tables in the temple if my memory serves me correctly. By the way are you a member of the nice police. Believe me all the trash talking that the Bearden fans and players have done this year, it's time to eat some crow.

Nice police??? Heck no....I was not pulling for them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was just messing with ya /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I agree with your first comment. The second comment you can shove it.....check the books if you want to know why! The third comment...I do believe you were being sarcastic because they proved you wrong tonight.....the coach won't let them have chemistry with all the substituting and we thank him for his coaching style! Your fourth comment...who even cares! The fifth comment, well I beg the differ being that they only played 3 worthy opponents out of 38 games this year and lost all three. Best team doesn't equate to beating the heck out of teams you are supposed to beat! The rest of your jargon has no meaning being that Bearden is on their way home! GO EAGLES!

all of your snide comments have just shown to everyone that actually knows the bearden players that you dont know them at ALL. im sorry but they are not punks at all and for someone to say blevins doesnt have control over them is a JOKE you obvisouly dont know blevins at all most people can look at him and tell that he does not tolerate anything! he has sat players for their lack of hard work at practice.

How does the loss taste there buddy? Ive sit here and read these posts about Bearden for many weeks about them being punks, classless, and whatever else. I agreed with most of those posts about them being punks and so on. I want to know though, what do you think about your boys now, and what about Blevins 5 in 5 out sub patterns. 5 in 5 out is meant for AAU when they play multiple games in a day, not meant for High School Ball, and especially not meant for the State Tourney. I am just glad I don't have to hear about Bearden for a while, because if these seniors couldn't get it done, then the sophomores that everyone is in love with definitely won't. Good Riddance to the Bearden Unbeatable Bulldogs.

Kyle Huckins comments of the past are still in effect, haha.. anyone remember that? Kyle, from Farragut, was interviewed on the 10 questions thing in the prepxtra section of the KNS several years ago. He was asked who would win a state championship in basketball first, Farragut or Bearden? He replied. Farragut. hahaha. someone has to remember this?

I come on here expecting to see a huge thread on Bearden's 93-43 Region Champ. win over Oak Ridge...yes a 50 point win in the championship yet all I see are threads about teams that are jokes compared to Bearden. I saw them play Maryville 3 times this year and watched several other games including the Oak Hill game and game tonight and without a doubt this is the best team to come through East TN in a LOOOOOOONG time. This team is so athletic and plays above the rim and pressures team constantly.

THEY DIDNT LOOK GREAT TONIGHT. MAYBE THEY HAD A BAD GAME.