Clarkrange vs MAM

TopDawg83

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a dog in this fight but...I've seen Clarkrange play 6-8 times this year, and I've never seen a team with this many talented players. I would put them up against anyone, Gibson included, and bet my last dime on Clarkrange. I don't think Clarkrange has played their best ball in Murf, not that they've had to to pull out these wins. I think this is one of the best high school teams I've seen in 40+ years of watching basketball. Yes, they are that good. Nothing against Madison's coach but there's a reason Rogers has 940+ wins. He gets the best out of his players. When Madison's coach gets inducted in the hall of fame with that many wins, come back and remind us that you thought he was the best A coach around.

Good Luck Lady Buffaloes!

Thanks Samtofam!!!! Coach Rogers is a great coach!! IF Madison beats us tomorrow, they will have earned it. Most of our fans know not to count on anything. Like options said, I was nervous in the 4th quarter as well today. Go Lady Buffs!!!!

I wouldnt bet on this game, but one thing is for sure, if i had to bet, i deffinatly wouldnt say that Clarkrange would win by 30 or especially there will not be a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Steve Patterson is quite possibly the best coach in single A. he has helped this team through 4 straight "upsets" according to coacht meassage boards.

they have been favored against in every single game in the past few weeks.

Even if you can contain Faulkner (which will be tough), if our outside shooting is on, then your in for a closer game than expected.

Clarkrange may be a great team but done expect Madison to come out with our tails between our legs just because you have a 0 in the loss column. Madison will prove a much better team than some of you are predicting.[/size]

I underestimated MAM, I thought they would get handled by Hampton. MAM plays very disciplined defense, they look to be very well coached. Faulkner looks to be a ball magnet, she is around every loose ball and hustles at all times. With another outstanding game, win or lose, she could still be looking at the MVP. That doesn't matter, our girls are only worried about the gold ball, she can have the MVP. She also seems to get a lot of calls, I hope we can stay out of foul trouble and don't make stupid fouls. She will be one of the best players we have faced this year, but we have seen some pretty close. So I think our girls will come out and work our tails off and let the chips falll where they may. MAM is in the finals, our fans and other may be overlooking MAM, but our girls and coach are not. Could be a very good game, closer than some think, but I hope not!!! Go Buffaloes!!!!

Ok....let me get this straight, you have the best coach in the state??? Does he have 940+ wins? What about 7 state championships and only 1 state runner-up? Has he been to the TSSAA State Tourney for 19 years out of 33 seasons? And most importantly does he have a 38-0 season(going on 39-0 after tomorrow)? If not, then how is he the BEST coach in A??? And another thing is, does your team play in the toughest district in the state of TN year in and year out, week in and week out??? I didn't think so. My opinion about this game does not matter anymore than anyone else's on this board, but facts are facts and on paper, on the court, or in space the girls from Clarkrange have the best team and are going to win this game by ATLEAST 25 and I will be shocked if it does not end up being at least 30 or 35. Facts are FACTS and CR is the BEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE this year. Madison had an excellent run and second in state is nothing to be ashamed of AT ALL, but thinking that this will be a game (unless they hold the ball the whole time) is a tragic error in judgement. Congrats to the LADY BUFFS ON WHAT WILL SOON BE "THE PERFECT SEASON"...

Don't have a dog in this fight, haven't seen either team play. But one thing I know more than any other level of play, you never know. After all, no matter how good the athletes are, these are only high school kids and sometimes they don't do as they should. Coach Rogers has done well throughout the years and has proven he is an excellent coach. But the teams that got to the state tournament have great coaches too or they wouldn't be there. Just let them play and then talk. Good luck to both and here's for an injury free game with both teams leaving it all on the court.

Ok....let me get this straight, you have the best coach in the state??? Does he have 940+ wins? What about 7 state championships and only 1 state runner-up? Has he been to the TSSAA State Tourney for 19 years out of 33 seasons? And most importantly does he have a 38-0 season(going on 39-0 after tomorrow)? If not, then how is he the BEST coach in A??? And another thing is, does your team play in the toughest district in the state of TN year in and year out, week in and week out??? I didn't think so. My opinion about this game does not matter anymore than anyone else's on this board, but facts are facts and on paper, on the court, or in space the girls from Clarkrange have the best team and are going to win this game by ATLEAST 25 and I will be shocked if it does not end up being at least 30 or 35. Facts are FACTS and CR is the BEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE this year. Madison had an excellent run and second in state is nothing to be ashamed of AT ALL, but thinking that this will be a game (unless they hold the ball the whole time) is a tragic error in judgement. Congrats to the LADY BUFFS ON WHAT WILL SOON BE "THE PERFECT SEASON"...

The best team in the state would be memphis central.. cr should win tomorrow but it would only prove they are best single a team and by no means would it imply they could beat gibson co. and they definetly arent better than memphis central.. its not fair to clarkrange to compare them to memphis central... they are not even on the same level... It's like saying a middle school team from west tenn could beat clarkrange highschool team

The best team in the state would be memphis central.. cr should win tomorrow but it would only prove they are best single a team and by no means would it imply they could beat gibson co. and they definetly arent better than memphis central.. its not fair to clarkrange to compare them to memphis central... they are not even on the same level... It's like saying a middle school team from west tenn could beat clarkrange highschool team

well there's no way we'll ever find that out so you cant say that for sure but I would place all my bets on Clarkrange in any game, in any classification (A, AA, AAA). They are too deep and every player is a threat so double teaming isn't very productive. They have seen just about every defense possible this year and none have worked thus far. Teams have tried to slow play and run with them; none with success. I haven't seen Gibson or Memphis Central play so I'm excited to see them tomorrow; however, I do think Clarkrange would compete with ANY high school team in the state...... From what I hear about Memphis Central though, they would be the toughest opponent by far so that would be an interesting matchup... If only there was another tournie consisting of the 3 state champs, which would name the BEST high school team in the state...........but that would be to much of a risk for AA and AAA schools to get beat by a single A team (which could probably be the result with Clarkrange this year). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck tomorrow Lady Buffaloes!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

NOT! You've got to be joking on this! You have not even seen Gibson Co. or Memphis Central play, but yet Clarkrange would beat them. You'll see a team in the AA game that'll come in undefeated at 34-0. You're joking yourself when make make an observation like that. I'll bet you $20 you'll see a girl from Gibson Co. tomorrow that will put you in awe just like she has several people up here. The girl is about 5'5 and scored 35 against Bolivar and 32 against South Greene tonight. Enjoy some AA basketball tomorrow /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

NOT! You've got to be joking on this! You have not even seen Gibson Co. or Memphis Central play, but yet Clarkrange would beat them. You'll see a team in the AA game that'll come in undefeated at 34-0. You're joking yourself when make make an observation like that. I'll bet you $20 you'll see a girl from Gibson Co. tomorrow that will put you in awe just like she has several people up here. The girl is about 5'5 and scored 35 against Bolivar and 32 against South Greene tonight. Enjoy some AA basketball tomorrow /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Maybe you can't read but my post says "would compete" with any team in the state. I did not say Clarkrange would for sure beat them, but simply that I would place my bets on Clarkrange considering I have seen them play a lot this year and no team has even came close to stopping them in the long run. I think there would be some great games between these teams and would like to see it but thats not gonna happen......and that's good you have a girl who is putting up this kind of numbers..it really is pretty impressive but Clarkange doesn't have a "single" standout player either. They have too many weapons for one player to do that... Enjoy some A basketball tomorrow /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />