Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game Bolivar. We were simply outmatched as far as overall speed. Bolivar dominated the offensive glass as well. We hung in there for about 24 mins. Chase never got going till it was to late. Will Peterman played a great game and will be missed next year as will all seniors.

But Bolivar was the better team today no question ..no excuses. Good luck rest of the way.

Congrats to LA on a great season. Many schools would love to make the state tourney two straight years. Props to the team and coaching staff on a great season and good luck in the future.

Great job Bolivar and GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Great game Bolivar. We were simply outmatched as far as overall speed. Bolivar dominated the offensive glass as well. We hung in there for about 24 mins. Chase never got going till it was to late. Will Peterman played a great game and will be missed next year as will all seniors.

But Bolivar was the better team today no question ..no excuses. Good luck rest of the way.

Too true! That bolivar team was jst faster and more athletic than Livingston. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

That still doesn't excuse the choke job our guys pulled though. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am so disappointed. If our team had played as hard against Bolivar as they did against Tyner, the game woul've been closer. I'm not saying we would've won because it's hard to overcome the athletic talent of Bolivar but they could have at least kept it close down to the buzzer.

It just seemed to me that they gave up too early. With five minutes left, they were only down by ten and then they just panicked and began lauching threes every other time they came down the court.

It's really frustrating, because I've seen LA play better than they did today. Perhaps it was Bolivar's defense but LA's passes looked lazy and they just did a poor job taking care of the ball. I really don't feel that they brought their A game today and I not sure why.

Our window of oppurtunity was slammed shut today by a Bolivar team that came ready to play. Hopefully we can get back next year but it really is too bad for guys like Peterman, Dunn, and West who won't be back.

Hope this post doesn't offend other LA fans. I also don't want to take anthing from Bolivar. They got a heck of a team.

The better team won.

Congrats to Bolivar and good luck the rest of the way.

Congratulations to Bolivar! They played a great game. They have a great team. They came in with a very good half court game plan, stuck to it, executed, and when they missed, they crashed the offensive boards. Shot the 3 ball well too. Ran the floor as needed and just flat out played us. This team can win it all and I for one hope they do. Very team oriented and seemed to be well coached. Good luck the rest of the way!

To LA's seniors: what can anyone say? Your hard work for the last four years has been tremendous and has brought this program to another level. You have carried yourselves in such a positive way that has made not only a school/program proud but a community as well. Your play, passion and leadership willl be missed but never forgotten! I just hate that your high school careers ended just short of the goals that you had set.

Congrats to Livingston Academy on a great year, and congrats to the seniors on a very fine career. You have accomplished a lot in your years at LA, and you should be very proud. You have memories that can be cherished for the rest of your life. You have a fine coach that I am certain has instilled a great work ethic, and great team values that will carry over to college, and the real world after that. Good luck to all of you in the future.

Those that remain, Good luck to you next year, it will be fun as always. I look forward to it.

Congratulations to Bolivar on a great win against a very good team. Best of luck to you the rest of the way.

Someone in an earlier post said Bolivar was 'QUICK', the caps emphisis was his. Maybe he should have underlined it as well. Very, very quick team.

..We don??™t care enough about boxing out to win big games.

The above was attributed to Coach Melton. Speaks volumes when the coach says that.

As others have said. The better team won tonight, no doubt. Congratulations to Bolivar and good luck with the rest of the tourny!

Hope to see everyone next year.