2010 Top Football Prospects!

Boy

Aaron Foust- Oliver Springs-OG/OT/FB/LB/DL 6' 215lbs. VERY strong benches 300. and getting look from Tennessee Tech and possibly MTSU. and Tyler Harper-Oliver Springs-OG/C/DL 6'8 325lbs huge player and has gotten letters from numerous D1 collages Tennessee,Ole' Miss, Michigan,Vanderbilt,Arkansas,and many more both would make good collage football players

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget TJ Mitchell (DT) at Siegel.

Wilson Central

Cameron Clemmons - OT (lots of looks)

Jordan Poole - LB (very very stong and fast)

Did Arcavious McMurray ever sign with a college? If not, he should consider walking on at UT-C. They have an entire new coaching staff. It might be a great opportunity. They had another 6-5 WR once that ended up do pretty good in pro ball.

• 2 weeks later...

McFerren is the real deal and will wind up D1. He was overlooked last year due to Allen and Teague and should have a break out season this coming year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish as a Mr. Football finalist. He's extremely good!

I agree and he has a younger brother ( played some PG on varstiy BB team) that will be a sophmore next year that is a good athlete as well. Allen also has a younger brother that will be a sophmore next year. There are a number of young players in the pipeline for Henry Co. that are really good and the future looks bright over here.

Aaron Foust- Oliver Springs-OG/OT/FB/LB/DL 6' 215lbs. VERY strong benches 300. and getting look from Tennessee Tech and possibly MTSU. and Tyler Harper-Oliver Springs-OG/C/DL 6'8 325lbs huge player and has gotten letters from numerous D1 collages Tennessee,Ole' Miss, Michigan,Vanderbilt,Arkansas,and many more both would make good collage football players

I have heard this Harper kid is a really good lineman. I've also been told he's went on many visits already. Tennessee 3 times, Ole' Miss, Louisville, and Kentucky. I'm friends with one of his coaches and he said that he gets letters daily from Auburn, Ole Miss, MTSU, and many other D1 schools. He also said that there's been a lot of recruits down at the school to see him.

I look forward to watching this young man some next year and wish him success!

South Greene's Sr. QB Susong has a cannon arm can punt 40-60 yards (All-County & All-Conference Punter 2009 as a Jr.) and will hit you like a ton of bricks at defensive end! He is 6-4" and 225 lbs. He should definitely be getting some looks from colleges this year.