Lenoir City Head Coach

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Hide behind it. Maybe if/when you you have something at stake you'll be less into smarting off and more into the subject. Fact is that the kids at Seymour need stability and both coach Rines and Windle will be good for the program if they stay. Both teams have good young talent that just need someone to rally behind.

You're right Dyron, they will be way down- and shouldn't you know! Why don't you name some returning players- or maybe even more than 5 returning players?! The fact is that they return a fiesty but low in numbers Junior class but a VERY loaded Soph and Fresh class. According to unapproved website we have one player in the top 100 (one listed 124 and is easily a top 50 player!) and another 2 freshmen ranked in the top 100 in the state while the soph class has no less than 7 very, very good players. Couple that with the fact that Seymour is probably actually benefitting from the move from AA to AAA as they now "avoid" Carter (state tournament team), Fulton (enuf said), AE (arguably could have/should have been state champion). Yeah, sounds like a down year. C'mon Nix, spill the beans as its VERY clear that you are VERY close to the program and know what youre taking about. Let's hear your 2 cents worth!!!

You just restated my point about them being way down NEXT YEAR. I love the fact that you can make a post 100 plus words and come out dumber looking then when you started. Also, good job on throwing up rankings from an unapproved web site. Well done sir, well done............

And by the way "Enuf" is word that was used about 15 years ago, so its time to let it go.

It would actually be "he is AN idiot". While that is probably true the fact remains that Seymour will not be down next year let alone way down. They will be VERY deep and have a very strong Junior class with 2 excellent soph guards. Couple that with the fact that they are moving into a much easier district (although ME and Cocke County are both probably going to be strong). I could care less about insults- they don't change the facts any. I just hope he stays at Seymour. The program is in better shape now than when he got here. Hope that is enuf words to make me dumber than when I started.

Great! Hide behind it. Maybe if/when you you have something at stake you'll be less into smarting off and more into the subject. Fact is that the kids at Seymour need stability and both coach Rines and Windle will be good for the program if they stay. Both teams have good young talent that just need someone to rally behind.

Until the last couple of years, Seymour has had more stability than any other school around.

It would actually be "he is AN idiot". While that is probably true the fact remains that Seymour will not be down next year let alone way down. They will be VERY deep and have a very strong Junior class with 2 excellent soph guards. Couple that with the fact that they are moving into a much easier district (although ME and Cocke County are both probably going to be strong). I could care less about insults- they don't change the facts any. I just hope he stays at Seymour. The program is in better shape now than when he got here. Hope that is enuf words to make me dumber than when I started.

I guess i was mistaken but i clicked this post to read about the lenoir city head coach prospects. Not to hear how down seymore will be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . the lousianna guy? was that just one person who heard that?

Please stay on topic. This thread is about Lenoir City and the name calling will only close this thread. Thanks

Everybody just need to chill. LC will hire a good coach, they have a great player for one year, then you have to remember what league they are in! Seymour is a better job overall. Coach needs to stay. Let LC hire Rodeny Nelson and they can look for another coach in two or three years again.