William Blount Football Coach

etcoach

Me? Never?

(Getting people to post more stories......maybe.) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Solly on tha Plan B and Koach Fickurt.......Wuz ennythang menshunned about 4 Horseman ridin' inn wif him?????...... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shackleford and WillieB..... everyone loves a good CHICK fight ! Please put on your ladies swim suit and mud wrestle ! Cause both of your programs are scared like a chick to play ALCOA !!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thats funny stuff, this is turning into one of the funniest things to read. I guess the blacksmith has arrived at the foothills to cut the "shackles" off the long cursed mountainmen. Hopefully, with their new headmaster, they will win more than one-two or even three games. I pull for them as all blount co teams when they are not playing the G-men. This guy sounds as thought he could not play at wb and was a star at the mountain home. Blount co has the strongest football programs in the state and all the schools diserve credit. Shack dont be a hater, that is one of the problems that had existed in the past. Get ranked as all the others have in the last few years, then smile /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jason Fitzgerald was the man they wanted, but this mourning he turned us down. Sweetland pulled his name out at the last sec. i would have loved to have him. Look for Gregory or Emert i believe to be the new head.

Well, Do you have any idea when it will be? I know the boys want to get started on summer workouts next week.

From those close to the situation, the committee wanted Jason Fitzgerald. Williebgovs is right. He was offered the job sometime last week or weekend and continued to weigh options. The committee felt very confident he was the man and he would take the job. He led them on and then rejected them. I do not know what their plans are but I would assume they are probably looking at the Gregory guy from out of state.

From those close to the situation, the committee wanted Jason Fitzgerald. Williebgovs is right. He was offered the job sometime last week or weekend and continued to weigh options. The committee felt very confident he was the man and he would take the job. He led them on and then rejected them. I do not know what their plans are but I would assume they are probably looking at the Gregory guy from out of state.

the defensive coordinator, David Gregory?

Thats funny stuff, this is turning into one of the funniest things to read. I guess the blacksmith has arrived at the foothills to cut the "shackles" off the long cursed mountainmen. Hopefully, with their new headmaster, they will win more than one-two or even three games. I pull for them as all blount co teams when they are not playing the G-men. This guy sounds as thought he could not play at wb and was a star at the mountain home. Blount co has the strongest football programs in the state and all the schools diserve credit. Shack dont be a hater, that is one of the problems that had existed in the past. Get ranked as all the others have in the last few years, then smile /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So, are you as shocked as you thought you (and everyone else) would be?? Or are you still waiting to be shocked by the whole ordeal?

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE RHEA CO COACH HAS APPLIED FOR THE CLEVELAND JOB, THE WILLIAM BLOUNT JOB, AND I HAVE HEARD THE SODDY DAISY JOB AS WELL. MAY NOT BE HAPPY AT RHEA CO. SOUNDS LIKE. I HOPE COACH GREGORY GETS THE WB JOB, WILL DO A GREAT JOB. IMO SHOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM THE JOB TO BEGIN WITH.