Pre-season top 10 in 2A

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all set to say that Humboldt would make a deep run in the 2A playoffs...very deep, but bad news out of Humboldt is being reported. Someone told me that a great athlete...very fast...very quick...very athletic...will not be playing due to grades. Quan Campbell is his name. With him, they were probably going to the state championship game. Without him, they will still be a very good team. He just added that something special to the team. But anyway, I hope this report is not true. If it is true, then he should have listened in class and should have done the work to get the grades.

After a scrimmage with Trousdale, I am picking them as a shoe-in for the playoffs deep. I think Jasper will make a run, and definitely Boyd Buchanan if they find a QB.

Boyd should be fine at QB. We will have a lot more mobile QB this fall. He played against Marion Co. last year I believe. Not sure how much he has improved on throwing, but if we can get that down, we will be fine.

Hampton will not be a push over so every one is already counting them out! They will be bigger and faster and defently stronger then last year and there line has all returning starter from last year and two that started sence they were freshmen! and they have 2 really Great QB's And they have 2 real great RB and a full back that is a load at 6'1 245 and there D is good but not perfect but they worked hard during the spring so they should be a lot stronge and alot Quicker so i can't wait to watch this team come Fall /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />. Hampton has a great Group of players that are Athletic and very telented! They have a Hard Season Coming UUp But they Can Go 10-0they just have to play hard nose Football! they canmove the ball on any team they just have to step up there D! So i'm sure this will be a great season for the dogs so Don't count them out!

I'm sure it will be in alot of papers, hopefully the powers that be at Hampton will do something special for all the time and dedication JC has given to the school. Should be a huge story.

well everyone will know by monday. JC has gave so much to the school so it should be very huge

Trinity Christian is going to be very good this coming year! They return a high profile D1 player in Jabriel Washington. He has supposedly already had interest from Georgia and is only going to be a Junior this upcoming year. The kid is the real deal and if you don't believe me just type his name in on youtube. He's a freak out there on the field! TCA also goes alot further than just him. They had a solid line last year on both sides of the ball and should make a deep run in this years playoffs.

I wouldnt toss TCA in the mix quite yet... let the young boys prove they can do it first... They have to stay healthy through the first three games vs. USJ, Manassas, and JCS... They could go 0-3 to start the year and have a dang good team. Believe me I will bleed purple next year through every game, but my prayers are going to be that Jabriel and the rest of the team stays healthy, its one thing to lose, its another to lose players...

I'm sure it will be in alot of papers, hopefully the powers that be at Hampton will do something special for all the time and dedication JC has given to the school. Should be a huge story.

cant wait for the season to start. i think the bulldogs will make a run for the semis this year