Marion County Warriors Football 2009

Bill#49

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times free press says Colquette is back even though he is yet to leave Grundy. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Either way you've got to say with his addition and the addition of Wilson back at SouthPitt that these two teams may have the best coaching staff in the area. Should make for a great week of hype before their matchup.

The paper said Wilson would be SouthPitts DC. Is Ken only going to work with QBs or a larger role like OC?

Can't wait for week two!

It was very, very exciting to read the article this morning. Anytime so many legends much like myself get to be on one staff it will make for a very festive environment. There should be many players in the area this season that get to achieve legend status. Achieving legend status is always earned and should never be taken for granted. The additions of Colquette and Wilson back to the valley should help make it a festive year. The young lads in Jasper and South Pittsburg will both benefit from having Living Legends coach them this season. I have been told that the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree will feature a special exhibition match between Colquette and Wilson. Both living legend coaches have gotten older and have added considerable extra baggage around the waist so they are reportedly talking about a no holds barred wrestling match between these two during intermission.

As I was stating earlier, the addition of more living legend coaches to the staff at Marion will be really beneficial to those yound lads running the patented veer this season. Living Legend coaches such as Boeck, Underwood, Thomasson, Rankin, Ziegler and know Colquette are hard to come by. I heard that Marion had unloaded some of the "extra baggage" coaches from the last few seasons. This will also benefit the program greatly. Living Legend coaches as opposed to Extra Baggage coaches is a big plus. The young lads at Marion should be in for an entertaining season. Does anyone know the schedule for the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree? It will be interesting to watch all of the new young lads coming up, working to achieve that Legend Status. Everyone get ready for the fishing rodeo coming up very soon. I am looking forward to taking home first prize and proving that I am The Living Legend in fishing as well.

Jasper could have pete carrol come as a coach and it still would not matter! Every1 is getting excited about KC coming back home and I wish him the best of luck but at the same time he can not get out there and play for the players....The warriors might have 75 players out this year or whatever the number is but probably only 12 of them can actually play football...Nic Wells will by far be the warriors best player I think that is his name anyways....My point is just because KC is back do not expect a state title birth...Have reasonable expectations and Goodluck this up coming season!!

He could be what you guys need to beat Alcoa.(If you get there.) You don't match up with them very well, but I believe Maryville runs some version of the triple option, Has very much similar athletes.(Well Coached Players)

Good luck.... But make no mistake anybody thinking reasonabley is thinking Alcoa year in year out.

It was very, very exciting to read the article this morning. Anytime so many legends much like myself get to be on one staff it will make for a very festive environment. There should be many players in the area this season that get to achieve legend status. Achieving legend status is always earned and should never be taken for granted. The additions of Colquette and Wilson back to the valley should help make it a festive year. The young lads in Jasper and South Pittsburg will both benefit from having Living Legends coach them this season. I have been told that the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree will feature a special exhibition match between Colquette and Wilson. Both living legend coaches have gotten older and have added considerable extra baggage around the waist so they are reportedly talking about a no holds barred wrestling match between these two during intermission.

As I was stating earlier, the addition of more living legend coaches to the staff at Marion will be really beneficial to those yound lads running the patented veer this season. Living Legend coaches such as Boeck, Underwood, Thomasson, Rankin, Ziegler and know Colquette are hard to come by. I heard that Marion had unloaded some of the "extra baggage" coaches from the last few seasons. This will also benefit the program greatly. Living Legend coaches as opposed to Extra Baggage coaches is a big plus. The young lads at Marion should be in for an entertaining season. Does anyone know the schedule for the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree? It will be interesting to watch all of the new young lads coming up, working to achieve that Legend Status. Everyone get ready for the fishing rodeo coming up very soon. I am looking forward to taking home first prize and proving that I am The Living Legend in fishing as well.

Oh great. Here we go with these wrestling matches. Colquette and Wilson will kick off the jamboree with a no holds barr wrestling match. Can't wait to see that one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh great. Here we go with these wrestling matches. Colquette and Wilson will kick off the jamboree with a no holds barr wrestling match. Can't wait to see that one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is the Jamboree this year? sorry for being off subject.

Marion doesn't have to worry about Alcoa since the warriors are AA and the tornadoes are AAA. KC is a great addition to the staff and I believe a good move for him. I know KC and there are many out there who bash him but there are always two sides to every story. We haven't heard his side and he won't bash people so we won't hear his side. Good luck to the warriors except for one week and congrats to KC for his new move! I bet he is happy about the move! Bill, keep those coaches down there straight I know you have to keep an eye on Ziggy! Lol

Marion doesn't have to worry about Alcoa since the warriors are AA and the tornadoes are AAA. KC is a great addition to the staff and I believe a good move for him. I know KC and there are many out there who bash him but there are always two sides to every story. We haven't heard his side and he won't bash people so we won't hear his side. Good luck to the warriors except for one week and congrats to KC for his new move! I bet he is happy about the move! Bill, keep those coaches down there straight I know you have to keep an eye on Ziggy! Lol

Whoaa, Alcoa is in a different division... wow, This could get interesting for you boys in the valley goood luckk!