09-10 Hampton Bulldogs Basketball: Updates

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did very well in the off-season with team camps and scrimages. I can tell you the team is very optimistic and expects to compete for a state title. Another goal is to go undefeated wire to wire. It may be a little tough to do depending on how good the football team does. Most of the team is playing football and could play for a while.

It is good to set goals but you must be realistic. I wouldn't worry too much about the undefeated part. You want to be playing your best at the end of the season not the first...a team doesn't have to be undefeated or have a great record to make it to the state tournament...

hampton is young but should be 1st in conference play. they have several players back from last year plus the transfer from nc. i don't think they have what it takes to make it past far past district.

It is good to set goals but you must be realistic. I wouldn't worry too much about the undefeated part. You want to be playing your best at the end of the season not the first...a team doesn't have to be undefeated or have a great record to make it to the state tournament...

just like last years girls team. they didnt go undefeated but they turned heads at the state turny.

hampton is young but should be 1st in conference play. they have several players back from last year plus the transfer from nc. i don't think they have what it takes to make it past far past district.

what makes you think they wont make it pass district. they won it last year

• 3 weeks later...