Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King,

Stick to basketball which you claim to know something about. You can't come on these boards and be like I want Gville to do this and that and claim to be a SC Grad. Blah, Blah, Blah. You have chosen your allegiance. Their is no gray area. You wanted to be a tiger!!!!!!!! Sure blood is thicker than water. I am for you. It just puts you on the wrong side of the fence. Hope all is well. Remember down the road, that the Owl Faithful will know that you chose Blue.

The Junior High games are a small indication of what will happen on the next level. SC usually the county basketball tournament!!! See how much that has helped. Hope you understand!!!!!!!!!!

By the way. I enjoyed watching Patty play. Just wonder how good Z could have been playing on the other side of the stream???????????????????????????

I don't claim to know alot about basketball..... I can claim to be an SC grad and that has nothing to do with who I pull for. If I didn't coach over here I would still pull for SC. I coach over here now, who else should I be for? I didn't pull for anyone but SC when I played and coached there. I still pull for the Owls when they don't play Gordonsville.

I know JR. High is a small indication, that is why I said.... "things change when you ge to high school." SC has won the county basketball tourney once in the past 5 or 6 years. They won it 2 years ago and before that the last time was when Patrick played there.

I guess Gordonsville forgave my dad for coaching at SC, don't know who you are, but doesn't bother me at all if you write me off or not. And I believe there are Owl faithful who understand I still have black and gold in me and always will. Blue just happens to go better with the Blue Devils. :thumb:

I don't think ole Charlie will have a good time Friday. :blush: I have said...and I will say again...as long as Coach continues to coach...the Kitties will not beat SC. I see good teams coming down the road. Talent is abundant in the younger classes on down. We may see another 30 year streak. :roflolk:

You must not have seen the talent Gordonsville had the past 2 years in Jr. High. The now freshman didnt lose a game in 2 years. Beating up on the Middle School to I believe. I know things change once you get to High School but I dont think the streak will last much longer IMO. SC may have a good group of kids coming up, I'm not saying they dont, but G-ville has a good group as well.

Several of them will be at SC. I'll tell ya what...I"ll give you the Kitties and 10 points every year as long as Coach is coaching SC. You name the amount.

I don't think ole Charlie will have a good time Friday. :lol: I have said...and I will say again...as long as Coach continues to coach...the Kitties will not beat SC. I see good teams coming down the road. Talent is abundant in the younger classes on down. We may see another 30 year streak. :blush:

You must not have seen the talent Gordonsville had the past 2 years in Jr. High. The now freshman didnt lose a game in 2 years. Beating up on the Middle School to I believe. I know things change once you get to High School but I dont think the streak will last much longer IMO. SC may have a good group of kids coming up, I'm not saying they dont, but G-ville has a good group as well.

Several of them will be at SC. I'll tell ya what...I"ll give you the Kitties and 10 points every year as long as Coach is coaching SC. You name the amount.

Just 10? That doesn't sound to confident, compared to a 30 year streak. I'm skeptical about betting though, I don't really like to bet on what I can't control. But since you have thrown it out there, why not? How about a Mt. Dew and some :roflolk: