Huntingdon vs. Milan

stang50

how can anybody pick huntingdon to win? i mean,huntingdon is a class 1a school with 382 students and milan is a class 3a school with 626 students. huntingdon has 11 seniors and milan has 26 seniors.do the math and then factor in heart and home field and you have an even ballgame.factor in the officials and its anybodys game!

Huntingdon only has 367 students this year. And some get on here and say we shouldn't be in 1A.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon has 367 students and they are 1A? They should at least be 2A in the playoffs. They should be playing the Humboldts and McKenzie's in the playoffs. South Fulton has something like 220 students. Greenfield has somewhere around 190. Gleason has like 168 students. They are truly 1A.

So, remember when Huntingdon plays Gleason, that they are twice the size of Gleason school. Yet, play Huntingdon, they must.....and in the playoffs, if they make it....will have to play big schools like Union City and Huntingdon. :wacko:

Huntingdon has 367 students and they are 1A? They should at least be 2A in the playoffs. They should be playing the Humboldts and McKenzie's in the playoffs. South Fulton has something like 220 students. Greenfield has somewhere around 190. Gleason has like 168 students. They are truly 1A.

So, remember when Huntingdon plays Gleason, that they are twice the size of Gleason school. Yet, play Huntingdon, they must.....and in the playoffs, if they make it....will have to play big schools like Union City and Huntingdon. :wacko:

there is no doubt that the tssaa has absolutely screwed the entire state. huntingdon didnt ask to be 1a thats where our enrollment put us.

Bulldogfan#2.. Just watched as the pups beat the colts tonight and the Belew kid was a good back. Looks good for the future. Milan had a fullback and I want to know if he's Bulldogfan#3? Tell BulldogDynasty he can sit on our side for the game and he will be more than welcome. Tell Ole joe I need points again. :thumb:

Harriman.. You can listen to the game on the internet. Pre game comes on at 6:45 central time. It's found at http://www.thefarmradio.com

Something big is JORGE is back in town...

That's my boy - He is loving football for sure. Can't wait till Friday night!! I got the Dogs by 17 but I know that stadium has those ghosts coming off the hill. Hope they get that scoreboard figured out, almost reminded us of the board at Johnnie Hale a few years back!!! :thumb:

So, remember when Huntingdon plays Gleason, that they are twice the size of Gleason school. Yet, play Huntingdon, they must.....and in the playoffs, if they make it....will have to play big schools like Union City and Huntingdon. :thumb:

there is no doubt that the tssaa has absolutely screwed the entire state. huntingdon didnt ask to be 1a thats where our enrollment put us.

and we're not playin' gleason this friday. we're playin' the MILAN BULLDOGS !