OOLTEWAH VS AUSTIN EAST

PRIMETIME OWL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the postgame show Friday one of the hosts was comparing the running back Green to Matthew Polk, a good compliment, and mentioned one of them transferred from Dalton. It was a little confusing who he meant, which one, if either transferred in?

Greene is no where near the talent Polk was(this time last year).With that being said,he might before the year is up,but Greene doesn't have the vision Polk had,yet. Austin-east better get ready for a woodshed beat down.Ooltewah will beat the roadrunners by 35 or 40...my opinion. owls 45-0 owls D is awesome!!!!!!

I guess no one from AE is going to come over and play. What can we expect from them if anything? I hate when the owls are expected to win big, they just seem to lose focus. Great D last week. I really liked how the D swarmed to the ball. There were many team picture tackles. Would like to see the passing game get a little work this week. I am sure we will need it sometime during the year.

Go Owls

Austin East is better than Tyner. They have a better bunch of athletes and that my friends is a mouth full. Owls will prevail in their home opener. I expect the atmosphere to be very exciting for the owl fans. Coach Monroe and his staff will have the owls prepared. Execution by the players is the key! Owls get better every week.

Owls 35

Road Runners 6