Smith Co / Livingston Academy

owls32

Mr. Unknownowl,

How about you tell your boys that there are people on here calling them SOFT!!!

I hope this gets under your skin as much as it does mine. I say play with your heart and talk with your pads. This is the way that I did it way back when!!!!!!!!!

Good luck tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ILHSF. I don't forsee a blowout either. The key battle I think will be the Owls O-line and Livingston's front seven. If Livingston is in our backfield like we saw last week, it will tough to get a win. Not impossible, but tough. If our O-line comes out aggressive and puts a hat on people, I give the edge to Smith Co. Anyway thats my 2 cents. Should be a great game. GO BIG OWLS!

:D

Just a few hours away till the head banging. Should be a great night for football. One of the coaches pulled a good joke on me earlier today. Said that the sprinklers had been on all night and day. Owl fans I'm sure remember what happened last year against Marion.

Congrats to imallin on the new arrival. Twan hope to get to see you tonight. Hope everyone has a safe trip here and back. Hope we get to see a real good one tonight.

Well, almost what I expected. I would have thought SC would have scored a few more points. LA is improved and headed in the right direction. SC has a lot of work to do and needs to get some people healthy. All in all, SC got a win like I expected,.

Nothing like I expected! Is LA's defense that good or would it have been different if SC was healthy? LA seems to be much improved over the last few years. #3 for SC made one of the best catches I have ever seen in HS football. Congrats to him and the whole SC team.