West vs Maryville

Rebelfan06

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good win fer tha Red Rebulls.....Moore and moore Soffs cuntinyou to start..Wif 4 startin in tha O-Line last nite....another one at LB....and another at Corner....GQ has shook hit up and we played well particularly in tha furst haif.....Saw a dirty shot last nite on tha West TD pass.........Tha play cost West on tha followin' kick off as Jacob West ran it back two tha 30 and Mairvul scorred quickly.....

Kudos two tha team and staff......Now MackMinn Countee comes two town wif a grait 6'5" qb and a good teem.......

A good win fer tha Red Rebulls.....Moore and moore Soffs cuntinyou to start..Wif 4 startin in tha O-Line last nite....another one at LB....and another at Corner....GQ has shook hit up and we played well particularly in tha furst haif.....Saw a dirty shot last nite on tha West TD pass.........Tha play cost West on tha followin' kick off as Jacob West ran it back two tha 30 and Mairvul scorred quickly.....

Kudos two tha team and staff......Now MackMinn Countee comes two town wif a grait 6'5" qb and a good teem.......

Simple game plan (I think they ran the same 8-10 plays over and over) and good execution on offense.

Defense looked much more aggressive too.

Still a ways to go, but overall a huge improvement from week 1 and a good showing.

Glad to see Maryville get a win. I knew GQ would have them ready but they need to get better every week to have a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs. Congrats to Maryville on getting back on track.

Volfan5...tell us about those visiting side bleachers again................ 8-)

Congratulations to the Red Rebels for bouncing back. I was not suprised at this outcome having seen it for many years at Alcoa. It is simply not fun to play the loser of the Alcoa-Maryville game the next week. Kids from either school have a fire in their eyes the next week (after all we are talking about Blount Co. kids). I posted in another post that Maryville would be fine this year and I stick to that post. Will be pulling for you the rest of the year.

On another subject, Rebel Ron can you sheed any light on the " River Dance Ron" rumors going around Alcoa?

Congratulations to the Red Rebels for bouncing back. I was not suprised at this outcome having seen it for many years at Alcoa. It is simply not fun to play the loser of the Alcoa-Maryville game the next week. Kids from either school have a fire in their eyes the next week (after all we are talking about Blount Co. kids). I posted in another post that Maryville would be fine this year and I stick to that post. Will be pulling for you the rest of the year.

On another subject, Rebel Ron can you sheed any light on the " River Dance Ron" rumors going around Alcoa?

Aww how sweet,