Trenton @ Union City

uctfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pick UC 27 to 14 over Trenton. It will be interesting to see how this game comes out. It's always interesting to see how the first two or three weeks works out. It gives us a clearer look at how good, or how bad, teams really are.

volfan....Week 3 will give us a real clear look as to how good UC is.....

Huntingdon @ Union City

Purple,

That's very true, and what a game! UC vs. Huntingdon.

Butchie, lil ole Greenfield beats Mckenzie in baseball, boys basketball, girls basketball, etc. That's a shame that a little school like Greenfield beats the daylights out of yall in every sport but football. And, maybe we'll get the pleasure of playing yall in football again someday.

I Don't Think Union City Should Have To Play A School The Size Of Trenton. It's More Fun To Kick The Crap Outta Schools Like GREENFIELD! But Hey, Winning Aint Fun Unless You Win Big! Go Tornadoes. Hey Swo, Where You Go?

I'm still here Butch; you can bet on that :thumb:

sorry i missed you at the jamboree.. if you knew anything about me you would know im bad with directions lol..

But UC don't care what size school they play anyways.. They just care about winning..

I belive that Trenton is gonna get a little more than they bargained for this Friday.

45-14 union city :thumb: