Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Slo Byrns plays South Pitt in the first round, you guys are wasting your breath. They cant beat anyone past 1st round

not a great way to start your Coach t posting. Unless you are one of the many that get kicked off only to restart with a different login name. I hope that you are at the game and see just what JB is all about. If you are a player then you shouldn't be on here anyway but if you are you will get a first hand look at the beating that East is gonna take. You haven't done a thing to impress me you lost to the only decent team you have played all year. Please y'all continue to rev up those trucks so that we feel right at home. You will see just how "slow" JB is when 44 leaves you in the dust.

Dont worry about my posts, you need to worry about getting that trash picked up on your route. You should feel right at home when they rev those trucks up since you lived in the back of your daddy's garage. I could care less if Jo Byrns wins by 50 , Once they play a team with a winning record they will get crushed.

2 out of 3 teams JB has faced have a winning record and we've beat all the teams we've played by a score of 84-14. Not too bad.

Dont worry about my posts, you need to worry about getting that trash picked up on your route. You should feel right at home when they rev those trucks up since you lived in the back of your daddy's garage. I could care less if Jo Byrns wins by 50 , Once they play a team with a winning record they will get crushed.

Now you are getting a little ugly you have got to be a snot nosed kid I sure hope that ugliness isn't coming from an adult. The only trash around me at the moment is the trash coming at me from your posts. If you could care less if we win by 50 then by all means feel free to stay off our threads. It is apparent that you have no sense of humor so it will be best if you stay away. We all on here enjoy poking at little fun at each other and it is good natured but trust me what you are starting is neither fun, cute nor good natured. Please keep it up and I will report your post to the administrators.

Unless Slo Byrns plays South Pitt in the first round, you guys are wasting your breath. They cant beat anyone past 1st round

not a great way to start your Coach t posting. Unless you are one of the many that get kicked off only to restart with a different login name. I hope that you are at the game and see just what JB is all about. If you are a player then you shouldn't be on here anyway but if you are you will get a first hand look at the beating that East is gonna take. You haven't done a thing to impress me you lost to the only decent team you have played all year. Please y'all continue to rev up those trucks so that we feel right at home. You will see just how "slow" JB is when 44 leaves you in the dust.

Got tool.....

Now you are getting a little ugly you have got to be a snot nosed kid I sure hope that ugliness isn't coming from an adult. The only trash around me at the moment is the trash coming at me from your posts. If you could care less if we win by 50 then by all means feel free to stay off our threads. It is apparent that you have no sense of humor so it will be best if you stay away. We all on here enjoy poking at little fun at each other and it is good natured but trust me what you are starting is neither fun, cute nor good natured. Please keep it up and I will report your post to the administrators.

Awww, ease up 38. Me and the Logger give each other more crap than that. Living in a garage would be an upgrade for that sheep-herder. :justwrestle: B):thumb:

Awww, ease up 38. Me and the Logger give each other more crap than that. Living in a garage would be an upgrade for that sheep-herder. B)

You are right of course, that post caught me at the wrong time it appears that yesterday I was the one lacking a sense of humor. B) rest assured that my normally good nature has returned today and I will be on my best behavior :justwrestle: not that I won't bite back of course where would the fun be :thumb: According to your post count you have only posted 17 times you can't have given Logger to much crap, unless you have two screen names HMMMMMM

Awww, ease up 38. Me and the Logger give each other more crap than that. Living in a garage would be an upgrade for that sheep-herder. :

You are right of course, that post caught me at the wrong time it appears that yesterday I was the one lacking a sense of humor. :D rest assured that my normally good nature has returned today and I will be on my best behavior not that I won't bite back of course where would the fun be According to your post count you have only posted 17 times you can't have given Logger to much crap, unless you have two screen names HMMMMMM

sb38 you know that your best behavior all ways get you in TROUBLE. we can say some thing nice and you are going to jump into it with both feet.......................... :thumb::blink::lol:

yeah but its not like its going to change the game plan i meen brandon didnt really throw it that much and the throws he makes im sure #4 can make all of them

Yeah and anyone that doesn't know, #4 has quarterbacked since he was 6 yrs old until he got to high school.

never said he could not QB just think myself it should be a surprise to them is all instead of letting everyone no your starting QB will be out is all this game,,,,,but excuse me

Awww, ease up 38. Me and the Logger give each other more crap than that. Living in a garage would be an upgrade for that sheep-herder. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

sheep hearder huh,,,, i think that is ur's and c-11 job and don't be messin around either :excl: