District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

true, cully did blow M HYDE out in their first game....

but isnt the whole point of a sport being a sport that there is never a automatic win? That a team can play well one night and play horrible the next? its a sport.

But hey SF won in a good battle. I even read in the herald that a kid from MH had 26 points!

As for us shutting up and heading to the bottom... 1. its non district. 2. hey GUESS WHAT? SF has a better record than CULLY. and 3. ITS WAY TO EARLY TO SEND ANYONE TO THE BOTTOM.

Good luck to 11A this week. Are there any DISTRICT games this week?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, cully did blow M HYDE out in their first game....

but isnt the whole point of a sport being a sport that there is never a automatic win? That a team can play well one night and play horrible the next? its a sport.

But hey SF won in a good battle. I even read in the herald that a kid from MH had 26 points!

As for us shutting up and heading to the bottom... 1. its non district. 2. hey GUESS WHAT? SF has a better record than CULLY. and 3. ITS WAY TO EARLY TO SEND ANYONE TO THE BOTTOM.

Good luck to 11A this week. Are there any DISTRICT games this week?

idk, but Columbia Academy will get a good test with Clarksville Academy--Clarksville Academy is the heavy heavy favorite in their district, so it should make for a good test. Columbia Academy sounds like they've played pretty sloppy thus far, a sloppy one this game might turn bad. I also heard, Williams is 14 points away from the 1,000 point mark.

So Culleoka is 1-2 and they still are demanding respect. I don't doubt who they lost to, however, is it possible they have fallen off dramatically. I am not saying they won't get better and overcome this early season letdown. I just think its time to notice that this team is not the teams of past. Obviously they have not come to play in a couple of ballgames according to people on here. So who knows right?

My question is why aren't any of you weighing in on the girls' thread?

So Culleoka is 1-2 and they still are demanding respect. I don't doubt who they lost to, however, is it possible they have fallen off dramatically. I am not saying they won't get better and overcome this early season letdown. I just think its time to notice that this team is not the teams of past. Obviously they have not come to play in a couple of ballgames according to people on here. So who knows right?

not all culleoka fans. but i can still see them having a losing record, get beat first round of districts and pulling up how good they've been and how good there coach is, and thats why we should respect them.

Yes Culleoka lost both games. The first game against BCA was an ok team that Culleoka could defiantly beat, they just dug a whole in the first half. Now if it wasnt for that they would of done great. Still not an excuse for the weak start they had. But they finished strong.

Now against Collinwood it was a rough game, they kept trailing through out the game and struggled to hit free throws and hit on the perimeter. They played a bad game and leaned some things that they need to improve on. They will learn from their mistakes and work harder. I still have confidence in them.

This Santa Fe fan though that brought up something about middle school, that was completely pointless. That was what, four years ago, no point in bringing it up.

Culleoka's post game does struggle some, they need to play with more agression. It is a developing team, they are no where near reaching the peak of their potential. They will continually get better through out the season. Give it time. I don't expect for it to be as much as a winning season as last year though.

And Santa Fe barely beat Merrol Hyde, but Cully blew them out by a good thirty. Santa Fe fans might wanna lay off on the strong remarks about how good they are goin to be and finish in front of Culleoka. Take a seat with Hampshiere towards the bottom, but no disrespect. I just don't like all the talk when they have nothing to back it up on.

Ok cully comes out hot the 1st game and loses their next two...Great job guys. Santa Fe won their first gm without their starting pg which led to a numerous of problems but still pulled it out. But Santa Fe will take on community tonight, so we'll see whats up after the game. No disrespect or nothing but cully isn't that great so before you start talking again all you cully fans check your record 1-2 lol

the team from ky had a 6'7 big man along with two 6'4 players they had size which is cully's week point when cully got there run they ahd the big man in foul trouble. cully hot beat by the officials i know everyone says you can't but i believe the fouls were something like 56 to 20 with three starters and one bench player fouling out for cully. When the fouls are like this and 30 fouls in the second half with 20 in the fourth quarter alone cully should of still won they just didn't knock down shots. For all the Santa Fe fans congrats on getting the huge victory over MH who has a combined 2-200 record since i have heard of them. Beating them by 10 is amazing i didn't think it could be done. Santa Fe i hope your point gaurd can score 30 a game and lock down someone that is actually good like upshaw or ryan. Santa Fe dosen't play any team that will make it past there own district there schedule isn't good at all and they can't beat a team in the clutch they have always been that way they won't make it out of the district tournement again they hardly do. i am saying they will get beat by every team in the district this year with the exception of hampshire maybe.

Yes Culleoka lost both games. The first game against BCA was an ok team that Culleoka could defiantly beat, they just dug a whole in the first half. Now if it wasnt for that they would of done great. Still not an excuse for the weak start they had. But they finished strong.

Now against Collinwood it was a rough game, they kept trailing through out the game and struggled to hit free throws and hit on the perimeter. They played a bad game and leaned some things that they need to improve on. They will learn from their mistakes and work harder. I still have confidence in them.

This Santa Fe fan though that brought up something about middle school, that was completely pointless. That was what, four years ago, no point in bringing it up.

Culleoka's post game does struggle some, they need to play with more agression. It is a developing team, they are no where near reaching the peak of their potential. They will continually get better through out the season. Give it time. I don't expect for it to be as much as a winning season as last year though.

And Santa Fe barely beat Merrol Hyde, but Cully blew them out by a good thirty. Santa Fe fans might wanna lay off on the strong remarks about how good they are goin to be and finish in front of Culleoka. Take a seat with Hampshiere towards the bottom, but no disrespect. I just don't like all the talk when they have nothing to back it up on.

Ok cully comes out hot the 1st game and loses their next two...Great job guys. Santa Fe won their first gm without their starting pg which led to a numerous of problems but still pulled it out. But Santa Fe will take on community tonight, so we'll see whats up after the game. No disrespect or nothing but cully isn't that great so before you start talking again all you cully fans check your record 1-2 lol

Dude...are you serious right now?? When Sante Fe has the guts to even play a team as good as either team Cully lost to or someone like Clarksville Academy (who apparently CA plays) then come talk to me. Until then take your 10 win over MH and enjoy being undefeated. IT WON'T LAST LONG!!

THEY LOST BY 3 POINTS TO BETHEL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY OUT OF KENTUCKY AND THEN LOST TO COLLINWOOD BY 10 OR 12 POINTS. 5 CULLY PLAYERS FOULED OUT OF THE COLLINWOOD GAME----COLLINWOOD HAD 43 FREETHROW ATTEMPTS TO CULLY'S 14. THE OFFICIATING WAS FRUSTRATING BUT MORE FRUSTRATING WAS CULLY'S SHOOTING FROM THE FIELD AND FREETHROW LINE. YES SLATTEN GOT A T---SEE ABOVE FOR FRUSTRATION DETAILS. I THINK CULLY WILL IMPROVE---PLAY LORETTO ON TUESDAY THEN GO ATHENS BIBLE SCHOOL TOURNEY IN ATHENS, AL AND PLAY 2 GAMES ON WEDNESDAY!

is it seriously necessary to yell at us?

Did you think I was yelling because I used all capitals? Just asking seriously. Did not mean to. I believe Culleoka has a ways to go with their team. Somebody has got to step up and be the leader and nobody has yet.

Did you think I was yelling because I used all capitals? Just asking seriously. Did not mean to. I believe Culleoka has a ways to go with their team. Somebody has got to step up and be the leader and nobody has yet.

not really, its just really annoying to see things written in all caps...iittss aallmmoosstt lliikkee rreeaaddiinngg tthhiinnggss iinn ddoouubbllee lletteerrss..

My question is why aren't any of you weighing in on the girls' thread?

We demand respect because we have never had it. And you are right they aren't close to a team in the past, plain and simple. We have alot of things to work and improve on.

I don't talk about the girls team because honestly i can't say what i think of them on here. But all i have to say is they beat two sorry teams and got blown out by Collinwood.

Yeah the record is 1-2 but we have both only played one common team and that is MH. Y'all won by eight i believe and we won by about thirty. So watch your mouth who ever you are, i don't care if you had your starting point guard or not. But trust me Collinwood is a talented team and so is BCA. Their point played European style ball just like Larry Bird did, very talented player.