District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

im still sticking with my prediction for the champion, but i really couldnt care less about the other 6.

1) CULLEOKA

2) richland

3) CA

4) mt ples

5) santa fe

6) cornersville

7) hampshire

we're all know culleoka will not win it this year...therefore i'll just assume what you meant was

1)richland

2)CA

3)mt ples --------------------

4)santa fe

5)cornersville--------- and culleoka somewhere between 3-5

6)hampshire-----------------

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the district will be much closer this year than it has been the past 3 or 4. CA has Williams who can drop 40 on any given night. Richland returns alot but nothin spectacular. Cornersville is always a preseason front runner.(we all know how that always turns out) Not sure what Hampshire, MTP or Santa Fe have, but it cant be too much. That being said, I don't see how you can doubt Culleoka with Slatton calling the shots. He does his homework and will have a good game plan that just about anybody could win with. As far as I'm concerned, they are the favorite until somebody proves otherwise. Either way it should be some competitive basketball. :thumb:

I think the district will be much closer this year than it has been the past 3 or 4. CA has Williams who can drop 40 on any given night. Richland returns alot but nothin spectacular. Cornersville is always a preseason front runner.(we all know how that always turns out) Not sure what Hampshire, MTP or Santa Fe have, but it cant be too much. That being said, I don't see how you can doubt Culleoka with Slatton calling the shots. He does his homework and will have a good game plan that just about anybody could win with. As far as I'm concerned, they are the favorite until somebody proves otherwise. Either way it should be some competitive basketball. :D

Hampshire has Zack Lemire. He is a junior who has been the starting point guard since the 8th grade. Hampshire wasn't able to play CA last year but they did two years ago and Lemire Williams was a great match-up I expect the same this year.

Wow, sorry ive been gone for a week or so on vacation, but i missed alot that needs to be adressed...

1. JUST BECAUSE SANTA FE HAS HAD A FEW BAD YEARS LATELY, DOESNT MEAN WE CANT COMPETE.

1.A. A win is a win. Dont say a team played good or bad, ESPECIALLY when your team wins. Thats serious disrespect. It seems like every time I get on herre you guys assualt me with disrespect towards my school

2.Cully has a great coach, but this is the year he needs to prove his worth He has had great talent in the pst, this year he will have good talent, but no great players. I dont see them finishing in the top 5.

3. Here are my rankings

1-3 CA, Santa Fe, Richland(no particular order)

4 Cornersville

5 Mt. Pleasant

6-7 Cully, Hampshire(no particular order)

First off...Lemire Williams will not be a close matchup. Williams will own him. I have seen both of them play, and Williams is a way better ball player and will handle Lemire. I'm just tired of all the Hampshire fans, ya'll think ya'll are so good, and its really annoying, I'm just looking forward to the end of the year so ya'll can see the standings,(and notice ya'll are in last like normal) and ya'll will shut up! It doesn't matter that half of ya'lls players have been starting since eighth grade..i'm mean, ya'll didn't have anyone else.......so, no big deal.

Lewis County vs. Hampshire. I know nothing about Lewis County. Does anyone have any info

Since when did this happen?? I thought Hampshire had Parsons/Decatur Co. Friday to open up? I knew Zion cancelled out for tomorrow, but when did the game get filled?

Lewis County should win by AT LEAST 15-20.

On the girl's side, should make for an interesting matchup, isn't their new coach from Lewis County? I think that is what the Columbia Herald said when he was hired.

Wow, sorry ive been gone for a week or so on vacation, but i missed alot that needs to be adressed...

1. JUST BECAUSE SANTA FE HAS HAD A FEW BAD YEARS LATELY, DOESNT MEAN WE CANT COMPETE.

1.A. A win is a win. Dont say a team played good or bad, ESPECIALLY when your team wins. Thats serious disrespect. It seems like every time I get on herre you guys assualt me with disrespect towards my school

2.Cully has a great coach, but this is the year he needs to prove his worth He has had great talent in the pst, this year he will have good talent, but no great players. I dont see them finishing in the top 5.

3. Here are my rankings

1-3 CA, Santa Fe, Richland(no particular order)

4 Cornersville

5 Mt. Pleasant

6-7 Cully, Hampshire(no particular order)

1. Santa Fe hasn't had a good guys team since the Higginbottom? days over almost a decade ago.

1a. A win is a win. Dosen't mean a team can't play like straight trash and still come out on top. No disrespect to you or the santa fe nation.

2. Good talent 1-7 on the roster and not top 5 in a below average district??? Your kidding right?

3. 1-3=CA,Richland,Cully (no particular order)

4-5=Cornersville or Sante Fe

6-7= MTP or Hampshire