District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

I know I dont know much, but I think that Gardner boy still plays at the school. As for any news news, like I said Im not really in the loop of things yet. I think I did hear something about a new player in culleoka though...but I dont know for sure.

thats not suprising...they prob brought in a fresh starting 5...

The exchange students will be able to play after Christmas break. Something about playing on the National teams in Europe. Saw them get off the play at the Culleoka International Airport. These guys are huge!!!!

thats not surprising... :mellow::?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what ya'll are saying about Culleoka recruiting. But let's keep the sarcasm to a minimum until season starts. A lot of people on here are actually looking for real thoughts and opinions, not a bunch of bull. Just let the facts be stated. I understand that Culleoka has gotten a lot of students from county middle schools, but if it isn't true don't say it!!

I get what ya'll are saying about Culleoka recruiting. But let's keep the sarcasm to a minimum until season starts. A lot of people on here are actually looking for real thoughts and opinions, not a bunch of bull. Just let the facts be stated. I understand that Culleoka has gotten a lot of students from county middle schools, but if it isn't true don't say it!!

ah we're just on here having fun...if people reading on here want actual information they can ask questions or put in there own input....but as of now no one is really saying anything, so we have to make our own entertainment!

I believe this could be Columbia Academy's year. They have last year's mvp Matthew Williams plus have big men in the middle..... Noah and Spencer Richardson who are juniors and are 6-4 plus have ample 3 point shooters as usual. What makes this year different is that CA has the full package and they finished 2nd last year in regular season. I have never seen a kid when he's hot shoot like Matthew from behind the 3 point line.

I believe CA could make a deep run into regions but have to contend with Summertown and all of the other teams over there.

I believe Richland will be competitive and finish a close 2nd behind CA. For the rest of the district, will be a more competitive schedule for everyone. I believe you will see closer ballgames this year. Should be a great year for basketball in 11-a!!

6'4??? when I saw them play last year in santa fe, one was maybe 6'2 while the other was shorter. DID THEY GROW THAT MUCH? Or was that a little exaggeration???

there about 6'3 and the other is about 6'2 unless they've grown an inch since this summer...CA also has another guy that is about 6'2-3 in zach johnson he is a sophomore that dressed last year but didnt get much playing time.

Culleoka must be bewitched! They can just wiggle their little noses and come up with all these kids to recruit??? Who are y'all kidding? One player moved to Cully last year from Memphis and that's called recruiting? You all need to change your school colors to green cause the big Green Monster has reared his ugly head. Get over it! Y'all are still moaning, groaning, and blaming!

Culleoka must be bewitched! They can just wiggle their little noses and come up with all these kids to recruit??? Who are y'all kidding? One player moved to Cully last year from Memphis and that's called recruiting? You all need to change your school colors to green cause the big Green Monster has reared his ugly head. Get over it! Y'all are still moaning, groaning, and blaming!

na... we were more refurring to the other like 7 players that have came through there that just happened to come from ea cox, or whithorne....but i'm not getting into this....

a new team will take it this year, and culleoka will be lucky to come in 3rd :thumb:

na... we were more refurring to the other like 7 players that have came through there that just happened to come from ea cox, or whithorne....but i'm not getting into this....

a new team will take it this year, and culleoka will be lucky to come in 3rd :thumb:

ok first of all i played on the 07 state tournement team and one player that played a vital role was from ea cox and the twins and mario lived maybe 2 mins away from the school that wasn't recruiting it was a decision there family made not them. also i know for a fact that cjs mom wanted him to have a better life and opprutunity for furthering his education which he is right now at vol state.

Now as for this season it won't be the culleoka everyone is use to but they are always well coached and will be top 3 for sure at the end of the season and make a strong run tournement time.

ok first of all i played on the 07 state tournement team and one player that played a vital role was from ea cox and the twins and mario lived maybe 2 mins away from the school that wasn't recruiting it was a decision there family made not them. also i know for a fact that cjs mom wanted him to have a better life and opprutunity for furthering his education which he is right now at vol state.

Now as for this season it won't be the culleoka everyone is use to but they are always well coached and will be top 3 for sure at the end of the season and make a strong run tournement time.

im still standing by what i said earlier.