District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

and tyme...were you there? I would love to know how it actually went...seeing as you know everything about Summertown from all your past posts... you seem to be in the mix with SHS athletics...did Santa Fe play well? how bout that bubba kid,he play well?

Did Santa Fe play well ? ? ? Since when has that ever happened ? ? ? And you cant say bubba is playin well when they are scrimmaging teams like Santa Fe!!!!! :thumb:

wheres leadfarmer at!? havnt seen him posting any this year!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow dawg53....hmm i can only assume your a CA or Cornersville fan....yes I think the team has EVER played well, more recently last year against CA(if thats your team) in overtime, and Cornersville(if thats your team) to a last second buzzer beater....what a disrespectful comment....as a fan of Santa Fe, I am disappointed that you(as a fan,player,or coach) would ever say that while representing your school especially.....

Culleoka has always put a lot of emphasis on their press. However, in years past they have had some athletes that could make some plays. They will not have the quickness needed to contend at the highest level. Their press may cause them more trouble than good.

they did the press a lot last year if i remember (at least when they played CA)