District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, to start with, get the facts straight a heginbottom played in 05. that is 4 years ago(a decade is ten.)

Back to business, I agree, GO 11A tonight. Lets show everybody that were not a weak district.

i've been listening to a bit of the CA game..CA is winning in the 4th by like 13 or so. loretto just had a guy (23 maybe) ejected.

sounds like williams is not on shooting tonight, but he has about 13 points so far.

I don't think anyone has mentioned our starting sophmore post Christopher Jackson. He only scored 14 last night but he is very underestimated i think. He is a starting post at sophmore and he may only be about 6'2 or 6'3 but he knows how to get the job done. What about Walton last night though, didn't score much but he had very many assists. Culleoka has their work cut out for them this year but they we will suprise a few people with how they do. Good luck to all the other teams though in 11A though.

How am I retarded, state your facts.

i think your absolutely retarded...but i guess everyone has an opinion.

What you said. No way Santa Fe finishes ahead of CA Cully or Cornersville. ESPECIALLY when possibly the best overall athlete to EVER come through Santa Fe (Seth Staggs) isn't even on the team. I'm sorry but there is just no way.

what he said ^^

and let me go ahead and tell you i will not agree with him or very few culleoka fans throughout the year probably--especially if its like anything like past years!

but my opinion. I don't think Santa Fe has the athletes to compete with CA or Richland. And although i don't think culleoka will be near as good this year I don't see them finishing outside of 3....maybe 4th if the moon aligns perfect for another team. (which could possibly be yall) but that doesnt seem likely.

my question to you is what makes you think that your team, one that is unproven unlike the ones we think will possibly win it, has a chance?