District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any opinions about District 11A this season? I think this is the first year in many Culleoka is not the favorite. I feel like Richland may be the best according to returning players. They return most everybody from a runner-up team last season. Culleoka has probably lost the most; however, Slatten will have that team ready to compete. I think the newcomers (Hampshire and Mt. Pleasant) may surprise some people. Cornersville will be solid, but they will need to find replacements for Danell and Stiles. CA may be the second best team returning behind Richland. Williams will be the leader, but they have a strong core of guys coming back. Santa Fe may be the only team that may fly under the radar. They play hard and work well together. Look for them to creep out of the cellar.

My pre-season picks

1. Richland

2. CA

3. Hampshire

4. Culleoka

5. Cornersville

6. Mt. Pleasant

7. Santa Fe

I think the top two are the only locks in the top four. The bottom 5 will definitely be up for grabs.

i think u should have your numbr 5 spot as numbr 1/2, i seen them play in Perry County,they're some beastsss

I think you maybe mistaking this for the girls' thread str8ballin22. I don't doubt if your team could be top 4 material; however, I don't think they will compete with Richland or CA. They could finish 3rd above Culleoka and Hampshire. As for beasts, I hope Cornersville has had some transfers.

Bulldogs gonna cum out on TOP..1-2 spot baby!!

i think u should have your numbr 5 spot as numbr 1/2, i seen them play in Perry County,they're some beastsss

so new transfers? cool....they'll still finish 4-5

NOO Sirr we gonna finish n top 2!!!

righe behind CA then! whats new this year to make you think you gonna do so well? yall have some players in football saying yall might go 10-0 over there, didnt happen. what makes you think you can win the district (or top 2 at least).

I don't think it's CA...Richland and everybody else... I can see CA being up there, but Richland is no lock for a top spot...I believe they lost some good seniors last year...also, Mt. Pleasant is going to be competitive, they always have athletes, and this is a chance for them to start out fresh in a new district. As for Santa Fe, I really needs your guys help...I know nothing about this years team, and cant recall what they have talent wise...but the rest of the teams (hampshire{no one really knows, there seems to be some booming confidence coming from those fans} culleoka{interested to see what their coach can do without his recruitees...i mean...well without any bigs or stellar point scorers} cornersville{ they lost stiles and darnell, i think they have some quick returning players...could see them attempt a fast-break style this year} thats all the teams right? hmm..Im glad those boys dont have to travel to moore county and huntland anymore)

Some questions...

1.) Who was 1st and 2nd in the Maury County tournament 4 years ago(the seniors this year)?

2.) Who are the best individual players in the district?/pre-season all-district team

3.) ARE YOU READY FOR SOME HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL???

I dont know much about other players in the district but I believe Will Boshers and Zack Lemire can be on the all district team at the end of the season. They are great athletes and have a lot of experience even though they are both underclassmen

I think you maybe mistaking this for the girls' thread str8ballin22. I don't doubt if your team could be top 4 material; however, I don't think they will compete with Richland or CA. They could finish 3rd above Culleoka and Hampshire. As for beasts, I hope Cornersville has had some transfers.

U can doubt all u want,but my team can take on any team around here!

U can doubt all u want,but my team can take on any team around here!

well i'd hope they can take em on, cause thats as easy as callin them up and asking them if they'll be on your schedule...the real question is will you be able to win enough games to even be top 5!