District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

YEAH BABY! Represent your schools!!! You know the season is near when people are arguing about their teams history. As for this year, I saw a little summer action and heard a lot more, i don't think that cully will be at the three spot or maybe the four... somewhere in the middle will probably be where they end up. Hey and you know what, i don't know much about Santa Fe, but im gettin excited....so what the heck, I say Santa Fe will finish ahead of Culleoka....

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH BABY! Represent your schools!!! You know the season is near when people are arguing about their teams history. As for this year, I saw a little summer action and heard a lot more, i don't think that cully will be at the three spot or maybe the four... somewhere in the middle will probably be where they end up. Hey and you know what, i don't know much about Santa Fe, but im gettin excited....so what the heck, I say Santa Fe will finish ahead of Culleoka....

Santa Fe has about as good as chance as our girls do against your but you never know i think people underestimate culleoka because of the lack of big name talent thats fine it might be there worst season in five years but the teams are not as good as the use to be

ha...don't push it!

Like I said,as the season gets nearer, Im getting bolder...after all, if none of you know what santa fe has, and I don't know what santa fe has, then they could be a good team this year....

Back to the NEW CHAMPION/11A part...

Anybody know of any team scrimages coming up in the next week or so???

That would be a better way to check out our district,and region....