District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA will be very good! Richland returns almost everyone! Culleoka could finish 3rd; however, I don't think they can sweep either of these two teams. We will see though soon enough!!

CA should have a lot more height this year than in past years...several kids around 6'3, which isnt much, but a lot for CA...who is notoriously always small, so anything above 6'1 is pretty good for them! culleokarep is obviously just threatened this year apparently, or he wouldnt have been so quick to jump down by throat for just saying someone could challenge them...

Well im not really in the loop yet this year, id say its still too early for predictions...maybe ill wait til preseason camps...anyways, i don't know much about the district this year...

Also, please reply to my post Santa Fe Basketball. I am interested in my home town team, yet I don't know anything of the team this year....

CA and Richland for the top spot, for certain.

1. CA

2. Richland

3. Culleoka

4. Cornersville

5. Santa Fe

6. Mt Pleasant

7. any of the above 6's Jr High teams

8. Hampshire

GO CA!!!!

I don't think Hampshire is worse than the other 6 Jr. High's. This district much like the girls' will probably be a two team race with all others fighting for 3-7.

CA and Richland for the top spot, for certain.

1. CA

2. Richland

3. Culleoka

4. Cornersville

5. Santa Fe

6. Mt Pleasant

7. any of the above 6's Jr High teams

8. Hampshire

GO CA!!!!

I don't think Hampshire is worse than the other 6 Jr. High's. This district much like the girls' will probably be a two team race with all others fighting for 3-7.

and im guessing the 2 teams your referring to are CA and Richland?

Yes, I am talking about CA and Richland. The other teams may be fighting for 3rd. I know Culleoka has been on top for a while. It's time for a new champion this season. Culleoka's run may be over for a while. Last season's double digit wins was a huge accomplishment that may not be topped, but it will be short lived!!

Not to get off topic but, looking at the team schedules in 11A it seems that Cornersville and Santa Fe have the toughest schedules in the district. I am interested to see how the teams in the district do early on... because right now everyone's going on last year and afterall this is a new year, and I agree nomad there will be a new champion.

Cornersville is definitely playing a difficult schedule with Community, Loretto, and Collinwood, who is down from last season. Moore County will be improved but not a true test. Their schedule looks like this because they are helping the girls' who have to overcome an extremely weak district schedule. As for Santa Fe, they are scheduling the same way as Cornersville. They are trying to test their girls' team who needs the competition to compete in Regions. These aren't bad teams but they aren't by far the to of single A boys'.