District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

I want to start off by saying congrats to Richland and Hampshire. Now hats off to CA for getting the job done against SF and doing what they had to do to win the ball game. That's all I have to say about that and I didn't expect to win the way we played. Refs were fine as usual, CA just came to play and as you saw outplayed SF. Now moving on to friday's showdown against culleoka. Can SF get the taste of victory back?? Or will they continue sliding as a few of you say? IDK. We'll see friday.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start off by saying congrats to Richland and Hampshire. Now hats off to CA for getting the job done against SF and doing what they had to do to win the ball game. That's all I have to say about that and I didn't expect to win the way we played. Refs were fine as usual, CA just came to play and as you saw outplayed SF. Now moving on to friday's showdown against culleoka. Can SF get the taste of victory back?? Or will they continue sliding as a few of you say? IDK. We'll see friday.

SFWildcatBlood... I feel your pain my friend. I know I am on SF a lot and I will list some of my reasoning below. Like you and I have talked about before I will be pulling for SF in the future and do now some but I just can't over CA for the moment and you know the reason. I have thoughts that maybe some of the SF players have given up or something. Some didn't give the effort last night that I expected them to and I'm not talking about scoring effort... I'm talking about overall effort... hustle, defense, rebounding, intensity, etc... I think it is pretty sad that the SF coach had more intensity than the players did last night. The coach is a good coach. Puts a lot of time into the team, scouting, planning, etc... The players need to step up for him, the fans, the school, but most importantly they need to step up for themselves. Have some pride and go out and earn respect. The guard play for SF is not very good right now. Garrett is the best all around player on the team and needs to be more involved with every part of the game. He should be the go to guy for SF and the team leader. Some of the other players are not as good as mommy and daddy tell them they are and that hurts the team. SF needs to become a TEAM and not just a ME. For the most part some of the players have a ME first attitude. There are still a lot of games to be played. SF can make a run in this district but the players have to pull together to make it happen.

Good luck and see you in the Wildcat Den in a few weeks!

With both teams playing the way they are right now my honest opinion is....I don't think this game will be much of a game. Cully is shooting the lights out right now with James Upshaw, Ryan Pilkington and Riley Walton. It's pretty much pick your poision right now. If they stay hot friday night, SF won't have an answer. Cully by +10.

Monkey that prediction is looking better and better. The way the 2 teams are playing it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Monkey that prediction is looking better and better. The way the 2 teams are playing it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

what did i predict? ha i have seemed to forget.

its either, SF gets on track and wins, or they get blown out...i don't think this will be a close game....either way.

That Hampshire would beat SF before the year is over.

what did i predict? ha i have seemed to forget.

its either, SF gets on track and wins, or they get blown out...i don't think this will be a close game....either way.

That Hampshire would beat SF before the year is over.

aha, and thats why you say around to keep me updated on my comments that'd id forget and probably not be able to talk some trash on! ha...

i see santa fe losing another one.

Cant believe there is no talk about CA Clarksville Academy game.. Talk about crickets... I will say Clarksville Academy by 15.

Wow... crickets? Richland fans probably have less post than any other fans. I don't know you may have Cornersville fans beat this year.

There usually isn't a ton of talk about non-district games. I didn't see a thing posted about CA at Davidson Academy from Monday which CA won. The game tonight against Clarksville Academy will be a tough one for CA. Clarksville Academy has 5 very solid starters with two post players that are around 6'4". One of them is awesome. He should get some offers from some good colleges. CA didn't play that great against them earlier in the year. The CA post players seemed over whelmed but a lot of games have been played since then. If the CA post players can not stop but contain the Clarksville Academy post players and CA guards can knock down shots from the outside it will give CA a chance to hang around with a chance to win in the end. Do I think CA wins? Probably not... I'm going to say Clarksville Academy 5+.

Cant believe there is no talk about CA Clarksville Academy game.. Talk about crickets... I will say Clarksville Academy by 15.

Wow... crickets? Richland fans probably have less post than any other fans. I dont' know you may have Cornersville fans beat this year.

There usually isn't a ton of talk about non-district games. I didn't see a thing posted about CA at Davidson Academy from Monday which CA won. The game tonight against Clarksville Academy will be a tough one for CA. Clarksville Academy has 5 very solid starters with two post players that are around 6'4". One of them is awesome. He should get some offers from some good colleges. CA didn't play that great against them earlier in the year. The CA post players seemed over whelm but a lot of games have been played since then. If the CA post players can not stop but contain the Clarksville Academy post players and CA guards can knock down shots from the outside it will give CA a chance to hang around with a chance to win in the end. Do I think CA wins? Probably not... I'm going to say Clarksville Academy 5+.

the last time they played CA couldnt hit a shot to save there lives until the last 2 minutes of the game...(that includes WIDE open shots) so if they come to play it could be close.

Wow... crickets? Richland fans probably have less post than any other fans. I dont' know you may have Cornersville fans beat this year.

There usually isn't a ton of talk about non-district games. I didn't see a thing posted about CA at Davidson Academy from Monday which CA won. The game tonight against Clarksville Academy will be a tough one for CA. Clarksville Academy has 5 very solid starters with two post players that are around 6'4". One of them is awesome. He should get some offers from some good colleges. CA didn't play that great against them earlier in the year. The CA post players seemed over whelm but a lot of games have been played since then. If the CA post players can not stop but contain the Clarksville Academy post players and CA guards can knock down shots from the outside it will give CA a chance to hang around with a chance to win in the end. Do I think CA wins? Probably not... I'm going to say Clarksville Academy 5+.

the last time they played CA couldnt hit a shot to save there lives until the last 2 minutes of the game...(that includes WIDE open shots) so if they come to play it could be close.

I just figured that CA just killed Santa FE and are playing a top 3 team, that beat them in a close game earlier that CA might think they have a chance to upset them.. Dont think Davidson Academy is up to Clarksville's level. Someone from this Region will have to play Clarksville Academy to advance down the road.. As to the few posts about Richland alot of these posts about other schools are just catfights back and forth not useful info.. I hope CA wins but i doubt they will...

I just figured that CA just killed Santa FE and are playing a top 3 team, that beat them in a close game earlier that CA might think they have a chance to upset them.. Dont think Davidson Academy is up to Clarksville's level. Someone from this Region will have to play Clarksville Academy to advance down the road.. As to the few posts about Richland alot of these posts about other schools are just catfights back and forth not useful info.. I hope CA wins but i doubt they will...

it wasnt much of a game the first time...clarksville academy was up by like 25-30 at one point (still never took there starters out) and CA couldnt hit the broad side of the barn...then with like 4 minutes in the game left CA caught fire and couldn't miss anything and pulled it to about 7, or whatever the final was. IF CA's posts don't get scared/intimidated and come to play, the guards can play with anyone. should be interesting to see how it turns out.