District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

I want to start off by saying congrats to Richland and Hampshire. Now hats off to CA for getting the job done against SF and doing what they had to do to win the ball game. That's all I have to say about that and I didn't expect to win the way we played. Refs were fine as usual, CA just came to play and as you saw outplayed SF. Now moving on to friday's showdown against culleoka. Can SF get the taste of victory back?? Or will they continue sliding as a few of you say? IDK. We'll see friday.

That could be ment 2 different ways.(see bold print above) Are you saying you didn't expect to win going in or don't expect to win playing the way SF did?? I think I know what you mean but just want to be sure.

What's your prediction on tomorrow night's game?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start off by saying congrats to Richland and Hampshire. Now hats off to CA for getting the job done against SF and doing what they had to do to win the ball game. That's all I have to say about that and I didn't expect to win the way we played. Refs were fine as usual, CA just came to play and as you saw outplayed SF. Now moving on to friday's showdown against culleoka. Can SF get the taste of victory back?? Or will they continue sliding as a few of you say? IDK. We'll see friday.

That could be ment 2 different ways.(see bold print above) Are you saying you didn't expect to win going in or don't expect to win playing the way SF did?? I think I know what you mean but just want to be sure.

I didn't expect to win the way we were playing, can you not read?

SF over cully by 2+

I'm not givin SF the automatic win just yet, their going to have to come out and prove they still belong atop the district, this would be a nice way to get back on track. I give this win to SF because of homecourt advantage.

any word on the CA game?

Heard CA got smashed. Not to mention dunked on 3 times.

Karma for CA students mocking :D of Santa Fe students, players and parents as being backwoods redneck hillbillies during Tuesday nights event? :popcorneater:

Dude please... get over it! CA has themes for the student section just about each game. The theme for the SF game was country and it wasn't pointing fingers or mocking SF people to say they were hillbillies. CA has several students from the SF area. Williams being one of them.

Clarksville Academy game had nothing to do with Karma. Clarksville Academy is the better team. Peroid!

Karma for CA students mocking :D of Santa Fe students, players and parents as being backwoods redneck hillbillies during Tuesday nights event? :popcorneater:

oh please...probably 1/4 of the people at CA live in/around santa fe...like willie said, theres themes...(i will say we usually picked the themes on the stereotypes of the school) but i am not one of the people picking the themes anymore since i no longer go there, but i would say they are probably still following our precedent...believe me, we're not the only school that does this...maybe yall don't get that complicated down in santa fe, but i have been to Connersville, and maybe culleoka, and i know moore county did it last year where there whole student section would dress in nice clothes with ties and such presumable talking about how "preppy" we were...

I didn't expect to win the way we were playing, can you not read?

SF over cully by 2+

I'm not givin SF the automatic win just yet, their going to have to come out and prove they still belong atop the district, this would be a nice way to get back on track. I give this win to SF because of homecourt advantage.

Yes I can read. The way you put that made it sound like you didn't expect to win going in. My little sister even thought so...

Automatic win just yet??? Atop the district??? Wow. CA belongs at the top and they beat SF by 20. Now to the game tonight, Cully shot a veryyyyy low percentage against SF last time and still had a shot attempt to win the game. They are shooting alot better and SF couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat right now. But I guess that 7th ranked D got the warriors last time. BTW what is SF's D ranked now? :popcorneater:

01/15/2010 Games

Bold = Home team

Richland over Cornersville 20+

Richland got a big win over MTP and now has momentum for district play. Cornersville has been the whooping post this year. This game is never close.

MTP over Hampshire 10+

This game wasn't close the first time around but Hampshire has since been playing better. I think Hampshire can keep it close and give MTP a scare but not enough for a victory. MTP takes over in the 4th.

Culleoka over SF 6+

As much as I would like to see SF take 2 from Cully this season I just don't see it happening. This rivalry has been heated on and off the court this season as in past. Should be a physical game. SF has the home court advantage but I don't think that matters when the hearts of the SF players are being questioned. SF does not need to lose 7 straight games. Culleoka comes in playing good ball. I think they set the tempo early and leave SF with the win.