Dec. 28th

10:00am Chuckey Doak vs. Maryville

11:30am Cocke County vs. Livingston Academy

1:00pm Dobyns-Bennett vs. Mt. Juliet

2:30pm West Greene vs. Wilson Central

4:00pm Oak Ridge vs. Cleveland

5:30pm South Greene vs. Sycamore

7:00pm Greeneville vs. Cosby from Midlothian Virginia

8:30pm North Greene vs Rogers from Rogers Arkansas.

Any comments on any of these teams?

• 1 month later...
North Greene, [1a]

Greeneville [2a]

West Greene [2a]

Chuckey Doak [2a]

South Greene [2a]

Dobyns Bennet [3a]

Cosby High School from Midlothian, Va

Rogers High School from Rogers, Ark

Cocke County, [3a?]

Maryville [3a?]

Wilson Central, [3a?]

and Oak Ridge High School[3a?]

Mt. Juliet, [3a?]

Cleveland High School [3a?]

and Livingston Academy.[3a?]

Sycamore High School[3a?]

Livingston Academy is 2A....Lots of good teams here. Good luck LA!

I checked out all the teams and got most of the following information from Coacht. I'm sure there are errors, so please point them out if you know. I have bolded my picks.

Sycamore (11-2) (1-0) VS. South Greene (8-3) (3-1) Mon., 28th, 5:30pm

-I have no choice but to choose SG. :D

Wilson Central (5-4) (2-0) VS. West Greene (4-7) (0-5) Mon., 28th, 2:30pm

Cocke County (10-2) (4-1) VS. Livingston Academy (10-2) (2-1) Mon., 28th, 11:30am

Chuckey-Doak (8-4) (3-1) VS. Maryville (8-1) (3-1) Mon., 28th, 10:00am

Greeneville (9-2) (4-0) VS. Cosby from VA () () Mon., 28th, 7:00pm

-Just guessing, I don't know anything about this Cosby team.

Oak Ridge (10-1) (6-0) VS. Cleveland (11-1) (4-1) Mon., 28th, 4:00pm

North Greene (7-4) (2-0) VS. Rogers (7-2) Mon., 28th, 8:30pm

-Just guessing on this one as well, I read a little about Rogers on their School site. I'll be

pulling for NG though.

Dobyns-Bennett (5-1) (1-0) VS. Mt. Juliett (9-1) (2-0) Mon., 28th, 1:00pm

-I have no clue.

I checked out all the teams and got most of the following information from Coacht. I'm sure there are errors, so please point them out if you know. I have bolded my picks.

Sycamore (11-2) (1-0) VS. South Greene (8-3) (3-1) Mon., 28th, 5:30pm

-I have no choice but to choose SG. :D

Wilson Central (5-4) (2-0) VS. West Greene (4-7) (0-5) Mon., 28th, 2:30pm

Cocke County (10-2) (4-1) VS. Livingston Academy (10-2) (2-1) Mon., 28th, 11:30am

Chuckey-Doak (8-4) (3-1) VS. Maryville (8-1) (3-1) Mon., 28th, 10:00am

Greeneville (9-2) (4-0) VS. Cosby from VA () () Mon., 28th, 7:00pm

-Just guessing, I don't know anything about this Cosby team.

Oak Ridge (10-1) (6-0) VS. Cleveland (11-1) (4-1) Mon., 28th, 4:00pm

North Greene (7-4) (2-0) VS. Rogers (7-2) Mon., 28th, 8:30pm

-Just guessing on this one as well, I read a little about Rogers on their School site. I'll be

pulling for NG though.

Dobyns-Bennett (5-1) (1-0) VS. Mt. Juliett (9-1) (2-0) Mon., 28th, 1:00pm

-I have no clue.

Greeneville has a VERY tough draw for the opening of this one. Cosby Titans were state semi-finalists last year and are picked pre-season to win their region.They are loaded with three Division I-caliber players (Becca Wann, Jazmin Pitts, Andrea Bertrand). Gonna have our hands full with this one.

Oak Ridge over Cleveland in a dogfight and DB over Mt Juliett. Wilson Central and S.Greene should win handily as should Maryville. Rogers has the gatorade poy for arkansas and will be too much for them to handle-Livingston over Cocke due to better gd play although I HOPE I'm wrong. Cosby will smoke Greeneville due to the big three in Wann(u of richmond),pitts(u of va) and bertrand who I hear is heavily recruited by DI's and is even being looked at by a local DII-they are from Richmond area and GHS will have a chance if Cosby drives the day of and is tired or if the officials play homer. I wish there were more IMAC schools involved too

i think greeneville and cosby along with maybe wilson are the two or three best teams in the tourney... right up there with them is SG but considering the game earlier this year, gotta give it to greeneville. idk if us Devil fans will be able to beat this cosby team, i hear they have 3 signees already D1 from an inside source and it will be tough to stop them... we will see

Merry Christmas though to all... and a Happy Holidays (in case the first one offends you)

i think greeneville and cosby along with maybe wilson are the two or three best teams in the tourney... right up there with them is SG but considering the game earlier this year, gotta give it to greeneville. idk if us Devil fans will be able to beat this cosby team, i hear they have 3 signees already D1 from an inside source and it will be tough to stop them... we will see

Merry Christmas though to all... and a Happy Holidays (in case the first one offends you)

Whoa!! You left out some big time teams. Mt. Juliet is probably one of the top 2-3 teams in the state. Oak Ridge and Cleveland are both having strong seasons thus far. That was a gross oversite on your part. Wilson Central is not having their usual strong season. Aren't they 6-4 or something close? My pick to win it all is Mt. Juliet.

BTW, wishing me a Merry Christmas will NEVER offend me. It should not ever offend anyone who lives in America.

Agreed omaha, OR, MJ, Cleveland definately an oversight. Cosby could be very tough according to what they have returning from last year. Rogers with last year Gatorade state POY on their team could be good as well. SG, G-ville and D-B will rep well too. This will be a good showcase of good teams. Good luck to all.