Sequatchie County @ Marion County

Bill#49

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that makes Jasper slower, fatter, and more out of shape-Sequatchie wins. I heard they turned the scoreboard the second the game was over. The Indians spear was sharper. Let the excuses begin. :D:thumb::thumb:

I am guessing Jasper still does not have an offense since they could not score more than 14...Great win for the Indians...Anybody know when the last time was that they beat Jasper?

Last time Seq beat marion was also the first state title that marion won, 1990. Congrats to the indians tonight, did what you had to do to win the game, stood tall at the end. There was lots of excitement in the air as their fans rushed the field. I did think it was a little excessive riding through town with poice sirens blasting though guys...................you didn't win the state title tonight. :lol:

As for marion, it is gut check time guys.....................lose next week and we probably don't make the playoffs. Looks like the offense looked better tonight, even though i didn't get to see the entire game. Better reads by the quarterback for sure. Veteran recievers cant drop passes, it is time to step up, and we cant turn the ball over, especially twice deep in our own territory and expect to win a game. I will be interested to see the stats in the paper tomorrow, even though they dont mean much. Guys, you can either come and bust your tails and get better or lay down and lick your wounds and be sitting at home come october.

Getting stops on multiple fourth down tries, overcoming a pair of potential catastrophes for the second TD and then making 20+ yards on third and long twice during the winning drive were as important as the turnovers. I went the opposite way but I wouldn't doubt if the sirens went all the way back to Dunlap, I don't think it was especially trying to rub it in.

Getting stops on multiple fourth down tries, overcoming a pair of potential catastrophes for the second TD and then making 20+ yards on third and long twice during the winning drive were as important as the turnovers. I went the opposite way but I wouldn't doubt if the sirens went all the way back to Dunlap, I don't think it was especially trying to rub it in.

Yeah, I didn't say that it was rubbing it in at all, just a little excessive. Like I said, Great win for the Indians, and we should find out the character of the Marion team next week :thumb:

3 more wins and we win the Sequatchie valley championship.....I am thinking of changing my name to King of The Hill, sound good to you all?

Now wait a minute their cowboy...I believe you are forgetting about the team that is located below Jasper :thumb: Until proven otherwise we are king of the valley!

:D yeah buddy haha, also forgetting about the new team in the district 1.south pitt 2.SIGNAL 3.sequatchie

:lol: SC think they won the state, i mean superbowl just cause this game lol :thumb:

3 more wins and we win the Sequatchie valley championship.....I am thinking of changing my name to King of The Hill, sound good to you all?

Now wait a minute their cowboy...I believe you are forgetting about the team that is located below Jasper :thumb: Until proven otherwise we are king of the valley!

:D yeah buddy haha, also forgetting about the new team in the district 1.south pitt 2.SIGNAL 3.sequatchie

:lol: SC think they won the state, i mean superbowl just cause this game lol :thumb:

They're not in the same district, and SP and Signal are in two different playoff divisions. If you don't beat South Pittsburg until 2028 you'll know what this one was like.

Now TTP, This has to be an excellent case of UNDERACHIEVING. Did the coaching staff just not have the team prepared? Jasper has the best coaching staff in the Valley.

Yeah I guess you could call it underachieving..............but at least it wasn't in the playoffs. :lol: , and we aren't favored with more athletes at every position like the fine SP people. I guess we could be like the pirates and say we weren't clicking was the reason we didn't mercy rule them............ :thumb: .......................or.............there is always the second favorite line..............their school is twice as big so they should have beaten us. :D No excuses here King, just another loss on the season. Now lets see if they learn from it. :thumb: