Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

[

Yes Grunt, you said it, we have witness's .. lol :D

You would have to notice that. LOL

Careful Grunt. Some of the bunch down on the creek will disown you or turn on you. :blink:

:D Well, most know my disdain for MC leads the pack, so to speak, followed closely, or

matched by FC. That aside, I speak my mind, win , lose, or draw. LOL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Lafayette needs to block. Shockley showed strength in the 3rd and 4th quarter, then they quit throwing to him. Hey, I say you dance with the one who brung you. Who's wise coaching move was that? Smith Co. should know all the plays because the coaches are Smith Co. Leftovers. MCJHS is 5-0 and MCHS is 0-4. What happens when the student go to the high school when the coaching philosophies are supposely on the same page? Us old folks would like an explanation.

:flower: Lafayette needs to block. Shockley showed strength in the 3rd and 4th quarter, then they quit throwing to him. Hey, I say you dance with the one who brung you. Who's wise coaching move was that? Smith Co. should know all the plays because the coaches are Smith Co. Leftovers. MCJHS is 5-0 and MCHS is 0-4. What happens when the student go to the high school when the coaching philosophies are supposely on the same page? Us old folks would like an explanation.

You've got some talent in the Jr. High program. The High School team is still very young. But it's the program that makes the team.....I'm talking about the off season. In Jr. High, you've got a lot of kids out, some with skills that are a bit better than TC and SC (since I know you've beat both this year). How many will stick with it? That goes for all three. See, where TC and SC leave you behind at the high school level is the "program", which includes weights, conditioning, tradition, etc. and yes, even coaching. Let Coach G build the Tiger program the way he sees fit. Take your lumps with the young Tigers this year. Build for the future. Show the Jr. High kids that they may be something to play for in Macon Co. down the road, that there is something to buy into. In the '80's TC couldn't even line up. In '86 we started a team full of freshmen. In '90 we won it all, and the TC program started to be molded into what it is today. Since then, just about every boy in TC has grown up watching a team compete for the state, waiting for their time on the big stage. Do you see any similarities? Just give it time because it ain't going to happen over night.

Good post, SEVEN. The argument that "our powerhouse Jr. High team" should translate into wins at the next lavel just doesn't and won't ever hold water. The results of the time and effort put in at SC and more so TC speak loudly. Like originalSC3's signature says, "if it was easy everybody would do it!" I, too, believe that Coach G. has MC competitve in a couple seasons if given the time and the folks who like to dissent remain silent and watch. No chance for a productive program with too many ships racing to sail.

This week, though, SC gets the W!

We'll probally take on the chin this year,but I hope everyboby trys to schedule M.C. for homecoming next year. iF IM not looking at it wrong the tigers return 9 on offense and 8 0n D. tHESE boys are hungry too. The coach is doing alright because there is to munch spunk there for a young team.The coaches are doing a little something right. As bad as i hate to amitt it the s.c. and t.c. folks are correct. GIVE IT A LITTLE TIME.

[

Yes Grunt, you said it, we have witness's .. lol :flower:

You would have to notice that. LOL

Careful Grunt. Some of the bunch down on the creek will disown you or turn on you. B)

:popcorneater:

You two would be surprised maybe even shocked at what I notice and remember, missed my calling some people say. LOL ..

I AM crossing my dainty lil' fingers tho for less rain than forcasted for the week of homecoming for both the OWLS and TIGERS ..

You two would be surprised maybe even shocked at what I notice and remember, missed my calling some people say. LOL ..

I AM crossing my dainty lil' fingers tho for less rain than forcasted for the week of homecoming for both the OWLS and TIGERS ..

Well, not much surprises or shocks Grunt anymore, but the forecast in todays' paper calls for

20% chance of rain Fri. Of course it's rarely ever right, so....keep those dainty lil digits crossed.

Couldn't have you melting. :popcorneater: