South Pittsburgh @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the offense chocked on mud in the 4th quarter.

like to have seen them play with with terrell n there. sp would have eat them alive for sure but that is football.2 bad they cant play n playoffs.

True, but the team needs someone else to carry the water occasionally.

The Pirates better get their stuff together before Polk County rolls in to the Beene Bowl.

if sp is healthy Polk will have a long sad ride back home.Hard 2 come 2 the pitt and leave with a win.If this had been in pitt 2nite it would have been postponed till 2moro this ole pirate says.maybe they can plant some turnip greens on the field 2moro cause it sure is a muddy mess....and yes we do need another qb but hey only around 300 kids n this school.

The Pirates better get their stuff together before Polk County rolls in to the Beene Bowl.

if sp is healthy Polk will have a long sad ride back home.Hard 2 come 2 the pitt and leave with a win.If this had been in pitt 2nite it would have been postponed till 2moro this ole pirate says.maybe they can plant some turnip greens on the field 2moro cause it sure is a muddy mess....and yes we do need another qb but hey only around 300 kids n this school.

we dont recruit like signal mt. and well u know the other ones that are simi-private schools.take our homegrown talent any day nothin like rooting for your own kids.some of ours have went to boyd and stared their like Kris Talley both his parents went here and they live in kimball

Pirates take one on the chin....But everyone knows this was one of the few games played tonight.

Pirates were in pads for 3 hours prior to kickoff. Bucs obviously didn't want to meet with T. Rob on

the field. But hats off to the Bucs for a win against the best team in 1A and 2A. GO PIRATES. Move

forward toward the Gold Ball. :lol:

It is hard to win at the Beene Bowl. However, they went into the playoffs after getting their cage rattle in '06 and got a beat down by G.V. They better not under-estimate those country boys from P.C. They have done well against S.P. over the years. Just make sure that don't bring any corn bread with them.

Pirates take one on the chin....But everyone knows this was one of the few games played tonight.

Pirates were in pads for 3 hours prior to kickoff. Bucs obviously didn't want to meet with T. Rob on

the field. But hats off to the Bucs for a win against the best team in 1A and 2A. GO PIRATES. Move

forward toward the Gold Ball. :lol:

I wouldn't say they are the best team in 2A yet. I think Trousdale would have that, but their is still a lot of football to be played.

I'm sure this game would've been different with Robinson in the lineup, but that's part of it.

Good game Pirates. I'll take a win over them full strength or not. I wish it was a dry field and both teams healthy, but thats how it goes sometimes. Boyd moved the ball well, but always stalled out in the red zone. Part due to the Pirates defense, and part due to the ridiculous amount of false start penalties we had. I'm ready to see all the post about the would of, could of, and should of, about the QB and RB being out, but in the end, it was still a hard fought game and we came out on top. Now to go into another Bye week and then play your neighbors Marion Co. Those Pirates on the field played hard, and your defense is very good. I heard the name Blevins about 50 times, they were all over the place. Until next year, good luck the rest of the way Pirates, no one in 1A will stop you.