White House at Smith County

originalSC3

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the secret is out. Ole mbsDUD says there is no lighting in the endzones. I thought because his team had trouble finding it, he only thought it was dark.

I guess WH IS prepared!!!

I give credit where credit is due...........owcoa.........that's pretty good. :wacko:

That's a good one Birdman. :roflol:

I'm not sure about #45 but #42 is one heck of a runningback.

#42 & #23 are White House's 2 backs. Anyone who saw the Beech game on television would know this. I am not sure if this #45 stuff is serious or if it's an attempt at humor but I would prepare for #42 as a playmaker and #23 as a between the tackles runner first. #32 may get some carries as the fullback also.

#10 Greenwade is a good player at QB. He is very similar to Smith County's #7 Johnston. Both have strong arms and good size and throw the deep ball accurate. Neither of them have the mobility of a player like #10 Poteete from DeKalb County. Greenwade did throw for like 400 yards last year against DeKalb though which proves he can sling it.

On defense White House is a 50 and has been forever. Teams with the ability to spread them out and do things with a good quarterback have given them fits traditionally. Josh Garza (Sycamore), Randall Cobb (Alcoa), Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn), & Hunter Poteete (DeKalb County) are all prime examples. If Smith County is able to spread them out and do things effectively on offense then they'll score. That is a nightmare of a matchup to White House's defense and as been for years. Brandon Johnston is without question the key player in the football game IMHO.

That's a good one Birdman. :D

I'm not sure about #45 but #42 is one heck of a runningback.

#42 & #23 are White House's 2 backs. Anyone who saw the Beech game on television would know this. I am not sure if this #45 stuff is serious or if it's an attempt at humor but I would prepare for #42 as a playmaker and #23 as a between the tackles runner first. #32 may get some carries as the fullback also.

#10 Greenwade is a good player at QB. He is very similar to Smith County's #7 Johnston. Both have strong arms and good size and throw the deep ball accurate. Neither of them have the mobility of a player like #10 Poteete from DeKalb County. Greenwade did throw for like 400 yards last year against DeKalb though which proves he can sling it.

On defense White House is a 50 and has been forever. Teams with the ability to spread them out and do things with a good quarterback have given them fits traditionally. Josh Garza (Sycamore), Randall Cobb (Alcoa), Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn), & Hunter Poteete (DeKalb County) are all prime examples. If Smith County is able to spread them out and do things effectively on offense then they'll score. That is a nightmare of a matchup to White House's defense and as been for years. Brandon Johnston is without question the key player in the football game IMHO.

My bad on the "45" rather than the correct number "42". No harm intended, just honest mistake. :roflol:

The game has officially been moved to Thursday night at 7 p.m., I assume the cause to be weather threat related.

The White House website is being updated today. Be patient, but I will load throughout the afternoon when I have breaks in the schedule. I am back from Florida, sorry for the delays while I was conducting training.

Thanks and go Blue Devils,

- bdpweb

Thursday Night....is that going to miss the rain? If I remember correctly, the last time an SC game got moved up because of the weather, it rained Thursday night and was clear the entire day on Friday. Rain or shine, it's football a day early.

:roflol:

I remember the Upperman game moved back a few yrs ago..... 6 to 0 Owls ... I believe Ivan came thru on thur instead of friday.

Good luck to the Hooty boys and Termie too :roflol: .. I hope the rain holds off long enough for you to take care of WH! Hopefully all is healthy and well on the hill and will be so til after the game .. Paul Wade will be so happy you didn't have to call out the copter again, he's miffed cuz he didn't get a ride I think :roflol: Keep on going SC .. :thumb: