Maryville at Farragut

FBEmeritus

Maryville a better team or better coaching staff? Wish I could be there. I think the Reb fans have wanted this game for a while. We know what happens in the spring sports when the Rebs go against Farragut so you can't let them have the fall sports also Rebs.

I think Maryville wants this game more.

Prove me wrong Admirals. :thumb:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears these two teams will be automatic qualifiers and will be seeded high in the playoffs due to strength of schedule. Does anyone know how they will determine the home field for each round? Will each of these teams be guaranteed at least two home games (provided they win the first- of course)? Or will they alternate as in year's past?

Farragut will beat Maryville like a rented mule. Maryville shouldn't even be in the same classification with a team as well balanced and as strong as Farragut. Better talent.......bigger.....faster.....top coaches.....home field....and Knoxville refs. My prediction......

Farragut 53

Maryville 3

Goodur points ML.....Farrahgut iz loaded wif seenyours at tha skilt possishuns....Plus Browning iz all tha way back and Hudson iz hellthy.....Sweet and Harris are vurry familiar wif Mairvul two....Sew thairfour eye go wif Farrahgut 54-3....Eye jest hope tha hi-klass Addmural peepull will let me park Nellie Belle beehind tha staydeum????....Ankurrs uhway!!!!....... :roflol:

Farragut wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Those kids over at Maryville are in big trouble this week. They will be out coached by Farragut and definitely put classed. Quarels is a terrible coach and has run that program down the toilet. Farragut has a such better history and past than Maryvile, especially in recent years. Maryville has been the laughing stock of East Tennessee football the in the past. So I think this one will not be anywhere close to a ball game.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

Farragut wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Those kids over at Maryville are in big trouble this week. They will be out coached by Farragut and definitely put classed. Quarels is a terrible coach and has run that program down the toilet. Farragut has a such better history and past than Maryvile, especially in recent years. Maryville has been the laughing stock of East Tennessee football the in the past. So I think this one will not be anywhere close to a ball game.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

In all the time I have been a part of high school football and a regular on the CoachT boards, this comment is by far the most insane I have ever seen or heard. So outrageous that I had to laugh out loud while reading it and wonder where in the world this person has been living the past few decades. Oh well, it takes all kinds.........

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

In all the time I have been a part of high school football and a regular on the CoachT boards, this comment is by far the most insane I have ever seen or heard. So outrageous that I had to laugh out loud while reading it and wonder where in the world this person has been living the past few decades. Oh well, it takes all kinds.........

Your name says it all, well almost all. Fiftyish and senile. Loosing it as you get older ma'am.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

Your name says it all, well almost all. Fiftyish and senile. Loosing it as you get older ma'am.

LOL, that was cute. I feel like I am talking with my 16 year old son. At least I got a ma'am out of you - your parents did teach you some manners.