York vs LA

YAI1979

Whats your thoughts? Just by what the records show York should roll over the little piggys but it's one of the longest standing rivalrys I know and LA always plays York close. Whats your thoughts. And does anyone know what happened to Asberry? Heard he made a trip to the hospital during halftime of the White County game.

Dragons- 32

Oinkers-7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd throw out records, who beat who, and by how many for this one. It will be close. No blowout either way, winning team by less than 10.

I'd throw the records out too. LA's record is decieving. The teams that they have beat have a 5-27 combined record. I can't stand York but I'm affraid LA is going to have a hard time again for this one.

I guess I beleive in rivalrey games meaning something up to a point. When one team is clearly better than the other(as York appears here) I think the best team comes out on top 90% of the time. Useing the White Co. scores for comparsion it doesn't look good for Livingston. But as they say thats why they play the games.

News update about LA field. Its absolutely disgusting. It's gonna be a mud bog and the Ex-Pro's son and his squad might have a little trouble going to the air against a team who has already proven themselves to be an effective pass defense team such as evident when they held Mr. Football to 0 passing TD's and Only 180 yards. This one will be ground out on the game and with Yorks big strong running game, it looks like more of the favor might go their way.