Alcoa vs. McMinn Central

clintabbott

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BC...Can't wait to see a few of those frosh develop. EK is about as fluid as they get. He will make a difference next season.

Koko is going to be a good one! :lol: We need him to step up in the coming seasons against a very strong Rebel freshman group!

Haven't had a chance to see the Rebel freshman but have heard good things. It is a great time to be alive in Blount County....especially if you are a football fan. What is the other freshman RB's name @ Alcoa that is so good. I have talked to him a time or two, but I'm getting old....memory is slipping! :roll:

Thanks BC...Can't wait to see a few of those frosh develop. EK is about as fluid as they get. He will make a difference next season.

Koko is going to be a good one! :( We need him to step up in the coming seasons against a very strong Rebel freshman group!

Haven't had a chance to see the Rebel freshman but have heard good things. It is a great time to be alive in Blount County....especially if you are a football fan. What is the other freshman RB's name @ Alcoa that is so good. I have talked to him a time or two, but I'm getting old....memory is slipping! ;)

His last name is Crenshaw. Forget his first name. :( You are right about Blount County and Football. Alcoa and Maryville has very deep roots in upcoming talent. I can see many years of continued success for both programs! :angry:

Koko is going to be a good one! :thumb: We need him to step up in the coming seasons against a very strong Rebel freshman group!

His last name is Crenshaw. Forget his first name. B) You are right about Blount County and Football. Alcoa and Maryville has very deep roots in upcoming talent. I can see many years of continued success for both programs! B)

They also have tremendous, tall recievers Jordan Ferguson and Kenny Dean. They will also have an impact on the defense in the coming years.

Chargers i hope you guys show up and play the game of your lives because you and us down here at polk ain't getting any respect this week. Yes I am a polk fan and I'm pulling for teh chargers I love the rival we have with each other but I like to see team do good for are district and hope you guys can pull the upset. Just keep playing hard for 4 quaters and play with pride. From a Polk fan GOOD LUCK CHARGERS BRING IT FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

thanks polk fan! i'm sure our kids will go up to alcoa and give it their best shot! good luck to the wildcats this friday. beat the pirates and lets show the state that the top half of this district can play some football.

Good luck to the Charger team Thursday! We would love to see you guys pull off the upset! From another Charger fan....Good luck to the Polk County wildcats!

Chargers i hope you guys show up and play the game of your lives because you and us down here at polk ain't getting any respect this week. Yes I am a polk fan and I'm pulling for teh chargers I love the rival we have with each other but I like to see team do good for are district and hope you guys can pull the upset. Just keep playing hard for 4 quaters and play with pride. From a Polk fan GOOD LUCK CHARGERS BRING IT FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

thanks polk fan! i'm sure our kids will go up to alcoa and give it their best shot! good luck to the wildcats this friday. beat the pirates and lets show the state that the top half of this district can play some football.

Good luck to the Charger team Thursday! We would love to see you guys pull off the upset! From another Charger fan....Good luck to the Polk County wildcats!

so weird polk and central fans being nice to each other!

how deep into the game will alcoa's starters be pulled? did they play the whole game vs loudon?

all the charger fans going to the game...cheer loud and let the kids know we support em! won't be able to attend the game but i will be listening! go chargers!!

appy state beat michigan right?

byu beat oklahoma right?

giants beat the patriots few years ago in the super bowl right?

anyone pick washington over usc earlier this year?

anything can happen. that's why they play the game.

okay i'm done dreaming now! just hope the chargers go out there and compete to the best of their ability. go chargers!