Alcoa vs. McMinn Central

clintabbott

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chargers i hope you guys show up and play the game of your lives because you and us down here at polk ain't getting any respect this week. Yes I am a polk fan and I'm pulling for teh chargers I love the rival we have with each other but I like to see team do good for are district and hope you guys can pull the upset. Just keep playing hard for 4 quaters and play with pride. From a Polk fan GOOD LUCK CHARGERS BRING IT FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

And you folks just thought some of the Charger fans trash talk! Man those Pirates are wearing out the Polk fans on that site! They are masters of trash talking!!

A tornado is nothing but a bunch of hot air. CAK is waiting. Start fearing now! :thumb:

Shouldn't you be on some other SE Tennessee thread with the rest of the first round playoff drop outs??

Troll.

troll_b_gone.gif

Definitely a Troll. Probably a nice Troll, but a Troll nevertheless. That bear needs to get back in the woods to do his business. :thumb:

This game will be played on Thursday, Oct. 22 at Alcoa. What are your thoughts?

McMinn Central's win over Kingston was impressive. Alcoa beat Kingston 49-7, McMinn the following week beat Kingston 47-13.

But, I'll take Alcoa 42, McMinn 7

A tornado is nothing but a bunch of hot air. CAK is waiting. Start fearing now! :flower:

Umm, CAK has their hands full with Elizabethton. I'm still hoping Alcoa thinks next week is a bye week and stays home.

Just like every week they are scheduled....if Alcoa shows up with their chinstraps buckled, cleats laced and their heads on right it could really hurt! I haven't been to any Alcoa games since they whipped my Rebels, the scores I have seen aren't indicative of how dominate Alcoa looked vs. Maryville. Do they seem to be going through the motions? Is anyone hurt? My guess is they are resting Toney as much as possible. However the backups can light the scoreboard up too. Could anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Just like every week they are scheduled....if Alcoa shows up with their chinstraps buckled, cleats laced and their heads on right it could really hurt! I haven't been to any Alcoa games since they whipped my Rebels, the scores I have seen aren't indicative of how dominate Alcoa looked vs. Maryville. Do they seem to be going through the motions? Is anyone hurt? My guess is they are resting Toney as much as possible. However the backups can light the scoreboard up too. Could anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Alcoa scoreboard:

Fri Aug. 21 at Bell Co. (KY) W 42-14

Fri Aug. 28 #1 Maryville W 41-24

Fri Sep. 4 at #21 Loudon D W 21-0

Fri Sep. 11 at #13 Fulton W 27-7

Fri Sep. 18 Scott County D W 42-15

Fri Sep. 25 at Howard W 49-0

Fri Oct. 2 at Kingston D W 49-7

Fri Oct. 16 Stone Memorial D W 49-6

Alcoa coaches will not run a score up. After a 21-28 point lead, starters are pulled to allow development in younger players.

No major injuries.

Toney played 1 1/2 qtrs in the last game, but made 5 tds, and 116 yards on 9 carries. He currently has 30 td's for the year ^_^

Alcoa has some tough games ahead in McMinn Central and CAK. And then a tough road thru the play-off's with potential games against(in no order).....Polk Co., CAK again, A-E, McMinn Central again, and Elizabethton.

Alcoa scoreboard:

Alcoa coaches will not run a score up. After a 21-28 point lead, starters are pulled to allow development in younger players.

No major injuries.

Toney played 1 1/2 qtrs in the last game, but made 5 tds, and 116 yards on 9 carries. He currently has 30 td's for the year ^_^

Alcoa has some tough games ahead in McMinn Central and CAK. And then a tough road thru the play-off's with potential games against(in no order).....Polk Co., CAK again, A-E, McMinn Central again, and Elizabethton.

Thanks BC...Can't wait to see a few of those frosh develop. EK is about as fluid as they get. He will make a difference next season.

Alcoa scoreboard:

No major injuries.

Not that we wouldn't rather play Polk, CAK or Central, but we know Alcoa will be there, so hopefully we (Loudon) will be there as well and can also have a rematch with Alcoa. If the predictions hold through and our quad is:

Alcoa

Polk

CAK

Loudon

McMinn Central

York

Kingston

and maybe AE

it will be a tough road for several of us and then your reward is usually Alcoa as the next game in the playoffs.

Not that we wouldn't rather play Polk, CAK or Central, but we know Alcoa will be there, so hopefully we (Loudon) will be there as well and can also have a rematch with Alcoa. If the predictions hold through and our quad is:

Alcoa

Polk

CAK

Loudon

McMinn Central

York

Kingston

and maybe AE

it will be a tough road for several of us and then your reward is usually Alcoa as the next game in the playoffs.

Some tough teams in that group! ^_^