Alcoa vs. McMinn Central

clintabbott

I stated earlier and I'll repeat myself here....there are no winners or loosers until the game is played. I truly believe McMinn Central has as good of a chance to win as any team. I would love to read in Friday's paper, "Upset in Alcoa, Chargers Win". Chargers needs to play hard and with no mistakes. I know they can do it. GO CHARGERS!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn Central has never played Alcoa...we look forward to Thursday night.

After further review.....Alcoa did have a home and home series with McMinn Central in the early '90's with the F5 winning both times 35-28 in Alcoa in 1991 and 27-14 in Englewood back in 1992.

Hey, APB, if you have some old season results for Alcoa (such as 1991 and 1992), please consider posting them on here or sending to my database (link at the bottom; select Contact HSFD link at the site).

Thanks.

I stated earlier and I'll repeat myself here....there are no winners or loosers until the game is played. I truly believe McMinn Central has as good of a chance to win as any team. I would love to read in Friday's paper, "Upset in Alcoa, Chargers Win". Chargers needs to play hard and with no mistakes. I know they can do it. GO CHARGERS!!!

this game is going to be close until kickoff. lay off the blue kool aid man

can't wait to watch this one.....bridge can you tell the guys to keep it close, I would like to see a good half of football tonight. :roflol:

This is going to be a show tonight! Uno Cinco adding on to his touchdown total, Senior night, 1979 AND 1989 Championship teams being honored...and The Bridge in the Box! (trying to secure food now!)

They also have tremendous, tall recievers Jordan Ferguson and Kenny Dean. They will also have an impact on the defense in the coming years.

Watched those guys in middle school baseball and they are very good athletes. McMurray kid is going to be a shut down cornerback!!!! Let me tell you, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

can't wait to watch this one.....bridge can you tell the guys to keep it close, I would like to see a good half of football tonight. :roflol:

This is going to be a show tonight! Uno Cinco adding on to his touchdown total, Senior night, 1979 AND 1989 Championship teams being honored...and The Bridge in the Box! (trying to secure food now!)

:roflol::roflolk: